St tammany district attorney office. In lawyers. Patent lawyer work.
St Tammany District Attorney Office
- A public official who acts as prosecutor for the state or the federal government in court in a particular district
- an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- In many jurisdictions in the United States, a District Attorney (DA) is an elected or appointed government official who represents the government in the prosecution of criminal offenses.
- A government prosecutor of suspected crimes. See also CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In Delaware, the prosecutor is referred to as the Attorney General.
- Tamanend or Tammany or Tammamend, the "affable" , (c. 1628–1698) was a chief of one of the clans that made up the Lenni-Lenape nation in the Delaware Valley at the time Philadelphia was established.
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- The local center of a large business
St. Tammany 06
Elmwood Place and Saint Ann Drive, St. Tammany Parish, Mandeville, Louisiana
St. Tammany 02
Front Street and North Street, St. Tammany Parish, Slidell, Louisiana
chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyer
patent trademark attorney
securities litigation attorney
attorney debt solutions sacramento
foreclosure attorney florida
indianapolis personal injury attorney
find immigration lawyer