CRANE TOILET REPAIR : CRANE TOILET
Crane Toilet Repair : Repair Registry : Plastic Bumper Crack Repair.
Crane Toilet Repair
- The process of washing oneself, dressing, and attending to one's appearance
- gutter: misfortune resulting in lost effort or money; "his career was in the gutter"; "all that work went down the sewer"; "pensions are in the toilet"
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- A large bowl for urinating or defecating into, typically plumbed into a sewage system and with a flushing mechanism
- A room, building, or cubicle containing one or more of these
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"
- Stretch out (one's neck) in this way
- United States writer (1871-1900)
- Stretch out one's neck in order to see something
- Move (a heavy object) with a crane
- Grus: a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
Expect to see a few more shots of paper cranes before I'm done...
I've folded 53 so far.
This is actually a composite of 3 badly focused and poorly exposed shots. But my camera battery needs charging, and I need to cook dinner.
I was hoping this would work better, but it's fine, I guess.
I still need some tape so I can hang them up, but I've got a tally going to keep track of how many I've made.
I need a few speedlights, too... one to light to wall behind me, one for the key light, and one for my face, plus maybe a reflector, or a softbox... eventually.
Cranes in the mist
After I finished taking this, some homeless alcoholic asked me why I was taking a photo of it. I pointed out the barely visible crane in the background. "Ah", he said, "like a ghost story".
mobile auto repair business
skagen watch repairs
effective credit report repair
electric motors repair
rv roof repairs
wood repair product
mobile home flooring repair
motor auto repair manuals
05.11.2011. u 06:50 •