SCROTAL HERNIA REPAIR : HERNIA REPAIR
Scrotal hernia repair : Automatic disc repair.
Scrotal Hernia Repair
- An inguinal hernia is a protrusion of abdominal-cavity contents through the inguinal canal. They are very common (lifetime risk 27% for men, 3% for women ), and their repair is one of the most frequently performed surgical operations.
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
swollen scrotum post castration in boxer
This poor boxer developed a scrotal swelling post castration. Pretty unlucky. I mean not only did he lose his mandhood that week but then developed a huge painful swelling afterwards.
We were very concerned he may have a hernia. Thankfully it was only oedematous swelling that we surgically drained and sent him home with pain relief and antibiotics.
Unfortunately, we have no idea what caused it and why it happened!
This ram lamb was born with a scrotal hernia.
bathtub faucets repair
door sill repair
computer repair training course
repair cd rom driver
water pipe leak repair
how to repair partition
complete registry repair
05.11.2011. u 06:38 •