REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE RANGE : TEMPERATURE RANGE
REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE RANGE : REFRIGERATOR DEALS : MOST ENERGY EFFICIENT REFRIGERATOR 2011.
Refrigerator Temperature Range
- Temperature range is the numerical difference between the minimum and maximum values of temperature observed in a system, such as atmospheric temperature in a given location.
- The minimum and maximum temperature that a material can be exposed to before the physical properties and/or appearance begins to move out of their specification range.
- the difference between maximum and minimum temperature. Can be measured over different timescales, and for absolute readings or averages.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
Novagard Versilube G321 Extreme Temperature Range Grease, Mil-G-46886B, 5.3 oz Tube
Versilube G321 is a soap thickened,dimethyl-diphenyl polysiloxane based grease formulated to conform with the specifications outlined in the commercial item description (CID) A-A-59173 Type II. Versilube G321 resists oxidation and degradation even under extreme conditions. This grease has an exceptionally broad operating temperature range and retains its lubricity at temperatures as low as –100°F (-73°C), which makes it well suited for use in cryogenic systems. Also, Versilube G321 is designed to have excellent long term aging and work stability characteristics that make it ideal for use in neglected areas. For lubrication of metal to metal and select plastic and rubber parts consider the Versilube(R) line of greases. These lithium soap-thickened, silicone lubricants meet the requirements of high performance bearings, gears and other mechanisms under sliding and rolling friction conditions. Formulated with two distinctly different silicone base fluids (i.e., methyl-phenyl and methyl-alkyl) each Versilube(R) product offers unique performance advantages. Generally, methyl-phenyl base fluids provide the widest possible operating temperature range, while the methyl-alkyl base fluids impart better lubricity and higher load carrying capabilities. Versilube(R) products are excellent lubricants where hardened steel meets hardened steel, where hardened steel meets bronze, where steel meets aluminum, and where aluminum meets aluminum. While more than one product may function in your application, full examination of your specific operation and specifications will usually determine which product is best for you. Versilube greases are not recommended for use on bearings with a D/N ratio exceeding 200,000. D/N ratios are calculated by multiplying the diameter (mm) times the bearing speed (rpm). Do not use in or around highly oxidative chemicals such as liquid oxygen, chlorine, or peroxides.
Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +250Celsius degree
Dielectric strength: 1,500V AC for one second
Short thermal response time in water, high stability in moisture
Suitable for use in low and high-temperature and moisture environments
High accuracy,Different tolerancr available ,Cost-effective
UL approval ,RoHS compliant
Resistance tolerance :+/-1% to +/-5%
Insulation resistance: Greater or equal 100Mohm
Dissipation Coefficient: 3-10 mW/Celsius degree in still air
Time constant : 3-15 Seconds in hot water
Moisture resistance:(40Celsius degree 95% RH)1000 hours
1.Temperature measurement in household appliances:
Water heater,Water boiler,Dish washer ,Toaster, Soybean milk maker.small appliance
2.Temperature sensors for industry control
Temperature sensor APR-CWF98.75KF4060FB210A
Application:for temperature measurement and control in food probe
Time constant:12 sec
Isolation resistance at 500Vdc:100Mohms
Operating temperature range:-30~+200?
refrigerator temperature range
The Hanna Instruments HI 99300 meter is a portable, waterproof multi-parameter meter for measuring electro-conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), and temperature, all in one device.
The meter features a large LCD screen for readability, and automatic temperature compensation to eliminate the need for additional calculations. EC and TDS calibration is automatic at one point (1382ppm, 1500ppm, or 1413uS/cm).
EC range is 0 to 3999 uS/cm (+ or - 2% F.S.) with resolution 1 uS/cm. TDS range is 0 to 2000 ppm (+ or - 2% F.S.) with resolution 1 ppm. Temperature range is 0.0 to 60.0 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F) (+ or - 0.5 degrees C [+ or - 1 degrees F]) with resolution 0.1 degrees C (0.1 degrees F). Dimensions are 143 by 80 by 38 mm (5.6 by 3.1 by 1.5") with weight 210 g (7.4 oz.).
Conductivity meters are used for measuring the electro-conductivity of a solution. They are commonly used in hydroponics, aquaculture, and research to measure the amount of salts or other compounds present in water.
Hanna Instruments manufactures a wide variety of analytical instrumentation, including pH meters, multi-parameter meters, electrodes, chemical reagents, and buffer solutions. Founded in 1978, Hanna is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, with subsidiaries in 32 countries. Hanna Instruments holds many firsts in the field of analytical instrumentation, including a pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor, an electronic pocket-sized pH tester, and a replaceable electrode pH pocket tester. To assure the quality of its products, Hanna is a vertically integrated manufacturer and does not subcontract any part of its manufacturing.
What’s in the Box?
HI 76306 probe with 1 m (3.3’) cable
Four 1.5V AAA batteries
consumer reports chest freezer
sun frost refrigerator freezer
refrigerated container service
magic chef undercounter refrigerator
zanussi chest freezer
ge small fridge
fisher paykel french door refrigerator
20.10.2011. u 08:50 •