Cooking for couples : Pennsylvania dutch cooking : Cooking mama games to play.
Cooking For Couples
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (couple) a pair of people who live together; "a married couple from Chicago"
- Join to form a pair
- Connect (a railroad vehicle or a piece of equipment) to another
- (couple) a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
- (couple) match: bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
The starving dog we rescued (instead of taking photos of Dagchen Rinpoche and his family) - we cooked for this dog - a huge feast of meat, found him a vet and transported him via taxi to a place of re
We paid a vet $15. to vacinate him against rabies and heal his wounds. The vet said we caught him in time before death was a sure thing. The vet told me that this dog would recover.
They keep them in a yard enclosure and feed and water them and tend to wounds and when they are recovered, turn them back onto the street. Sometimes they get fixed because they tend to get a kind of sexually transmitted cancer and tumors and other terrible stuff like rabies. Rabies kills 200 people a year in Nepal - it's rediculous. We should not allow it.
The rat I rescued in 2007 survived, and as I understand lived a very long life on the blessed food garbage behind Tharlam Monastery and the neighboring monasteries.
We fed this young dog more food (fried buffalo meat) than I have ever seen a dog eat at once. He drank a huge amount of water. This dog was emotionally upset that I was taking his photo as if he knew how sad he was, so I only took a couple of shots. He was very upset and that doesn't show in the pictures.
People in the streets threw stuff at this dog and kicked him - including children. Some religious upbringing hun? some Buddhism hun?
I am checking into Andrea's streetdogcare mission in Boudha Kathmandu and plan to go and visit her and help her to save, care for street animals, and see what I can do to help.
Of course like everyone I have some work to do to get there. Get a job, pay off bills, and then go.
30 min dinner for Dec 11, 2008
recipe for pickled broccoli stems/stalks:
1 broccoli stems
1/2 tsp salt
1 garlic cloves, finely minced
1 Tbsp of white vinegar
1/2 tsp of sesame oil
1. Peel the rough skin of the stem.
2. Thinly slice them, about the thickness as a quarter coin.
3. Add & mix the stem & salt into a container. Cover & let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 min.
4. Drain all the salty water from the stem. Mix in garlic, vinegar, and sesame oil.
5. if you like spicy food, add some fresh chili pepper, or a few drop of chili oil.
6. Cover and refrigerate for couple hours or overnight.
cooking green peppers
mickey mouse cooking session
large quantity cooking
turnip greens cooking
cooking classes south australia
cooking mama ii
cooking quest games
omaha steaks cooking chart
italy cooking tours
pizza cooking temp