COOKING SQUID RINGS - COOKING SQUID
Cooking squid rings - Vegetarian indian cooking.
Cooking Squid Rings
365.272 - Linguine ai Frutti di Mare
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
Red pepper flakes
1/2 cup dry white wine
12 Manila or littleneck clams
10 ounces linguine
3/4 cup tomato sauce
12 black mussels
8 shrimp, shelled (tail intact) and deveined
4 sea scallops, quartered
5 ounces calamari, cut into thin rings
1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
Boil water in a large pot. Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Cook garlic until it sizzles. Add red pepper flakes to taste; cook 1 minute. Add wine and clams; cover. Raise heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes. Add linguine to boiling water. Cook until al dente. Uncover saute pan; simmer 1 minute more. Add tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Add rest of seafood. Cook, stirring, until clams and mussels open, about 3 minutes. Toss with linguine. Add parsley; toss. Divide among 4 bowls.
- no clams, so still do stage one, without them.
- we don't like mussels so we tend to skip them
- this is basically a prawn & camalari dish as I've made it
- this was also made with spaghetti rather than linguine
Tuesday 5th January
Tonight's dinner, seafood pasta, as cooked by me. It's usually a recipe my brother's an expert at, but I thought I'd give it a try tonight and apparently it was good! Well I know it tasted good to me.
And as requested here's the recipe for this really simple pasta dish!
1 good sized shallot
1 large clove of garlic
Dried chilli flakes or finely ground fresh chilli (if you like some heat)
Half a lemon
Mixed seafood, anything you want. I've gone for a bag of muscles, prawns and squid rings. Works well with most shellfish and seafood.
1. Fry a the shallot and clove of garlic. Both finely diced. Fry in any cooking oil until soft. Also fry the chilli flakes/fresh chilli with the shallot and garlic.
2. Add the all the seafood and salt to taste.
3. Cook until seafood's got the flavour of the shallot and garlic then add the juice of half a lemon.
4. Finally sprinkle some parsley over the top (which i didn't have!)
5. Put a generous helping over your chosen pasta.
And there it is. Simple and yum.
sims 3 cooking with the best
cooking mamma games online
cooking crayfish tails
cooking and fishing 1 450
math cooking activities
cooking by the book
cozumel cooking class
italian cooking course sydney
cooking large group