Cooking cauldron. Food cooking games
- A cauldron or caldron (from Latin caldarium, hot bath) is a large metal pot (kettle) for cooking and/or boiling over an open fire, with a large mouth and frequently with an arc-shaped hanger.
- Cauldron is the first album from San Francisco's Fifty Foot Hose. The album is remarkable for featuring a variety of homemade synths, formed by the hands of bassist Louis "Cork" Marcheschi.
- A large metal pot with a lid and handle, used for cooking over an open fire
- A situation characterized by instability and strong emotions
- caldron: a very large pot that is used for boiling
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Through the steam
One of the giant cauldrons cooking dhal for the visitors at the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
Stirring the dhal
The giant cauldrons cooking dhal for the visitors at the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
philippine cooking recipes
cooking for two healthy
turkey cooking recipes
gourmet christmas cooking
cooking temp for beef
cooking brown rice in crock pot
best cooking websites
cooking classes boise
healthy cooking oil
italy cooking school vacation