COOKING LESSONS SCHOOLS. COOKING WITH HOME STORAGE.
Cooking Lessons Schools
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- Instruct or teach (someone)
- Admonish or rebuke (someone)
- (lesson) a unit of instruction; "he took driving lessons"
- (lesson) example: punishment intended as a warning to others; "they decided to make an example of him"
- (lesson) moral: the significance of a story or event; "the moral of the story is to love thy neighbor"
- (school) an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
- (school) educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
- (school) a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
- A large group of fish or sea mammals
In this classroom, we teach children how to cook.
Lesson 1: Basic chicken stock
cooking school aspen
cooking utensils spatula
best dry white wine for cooking
pan cooking steak
diane kennedy mexican cooking
online fun cooking games
cooking course in delhi