INDIAN COOKING STYLE. COOKING STYLE
Indian cooking style. Cooking rings. Cooking course ireland.
Indian Cooking Style
- Indian cuisine is characterized by the use of various spices, herbs and other vegetables, and sometimes fruits grown in India and also for the widespread practice of vegetarianism in Indian society. Each family of Indian cuisine includes a wide assortment of dishes and cooking techniques.
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A manner of doing something
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- A way of using language
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
Easy Indian Style Okra
3 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion, chopped
1 pound sliced fresh okra
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, and cook until tender. Stir in the okra, and season with cumin, ginger, coriander, pepper and salt. Cook and stir for a few minutes, then reduce the heat to medium-low, and cover the pan. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until okra is tender.
salt to taste
Cooking Indian style
The cooks uses different kind of tools to slice vegetables. One that is convenient for slicing when sitting down on the floor.
cooking mama computer games
cooking made simple
video of cooking recipes
jamie oliver cooking utensils
ideas for cooking
italian home cooking recipes
cooking mama world kitchen walkthrough
cooking dried navy beans
10.11.2011. u 07:10 •