EASY COOK MAGAZINE : COOK MAGAZINE
EASY COOK MAGAZINE : CAPTAIN COOK HOTEL ALASKA.
Easy Cook Magazine
- A periodical publication containing articles and illustrations, typically covering a particular subject or area of interest
- A regular television or radio program comprising a variety of topical news or entertainment items
- A chamber for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun
- a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it; "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
- product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object; "tripped over a pile of magazines"
- a business firm that publishes magazines; "he works for a magazine"
- Be careful
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- someone who cooks food
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
Domino recipe week-- prosciutto and goat cheese flatbread
This week, in honor of the late, great Domino magazine, I'm making all of the recipes that appeared in their last issue.
This is the prosciutto and goat cheese flatbread recipe. I left out the favas and added carmelized red onions and red pepper flakes. The arugula adds the perfect bite. The fresh pizza dough was bought at Whole Foods. We don't own a pizza stone, but cookie sheets dusted with cornmeal work well.
Verdict: Fab!...easy to make...love Whole Foods pizza dough...I want more of this...right...now.
The original recipes from Domino were courtesy of food stylists, Alison Attenborough and Jamie Kimm. They have a new cookbook out with Williams-Sonoma called 'Cooking for Friends,' a 'Domino staff favorite.' Already missing you, Domino staff!
August 31 2009 - Charging for a magazine that's one big ad?
I've enjoyed receiving and reading Kraft's food&family magazine in the past few years - they typically have quick and easy recipes that use very easily accessible ingredients.
But they've started saying that they will be turning this into a subscription magazine. Given the state of the economy, I have some sympathy for their endeavor. However, I have serious issues paying for a magazine when the ENTIRE publication is one huge advertisement for Kraft products. If they're hurting for $, then just stop the publication and put everything on the web! So, I will not be receiving this generally good publication any longer.
slow cooker pasta recipe
girl scout cookie bakery
cook county tax payments
slow cooker cuban pork
dane cook death
funky cookie jars
how to cook roast ham
what is the anarchist cookbook
09.11.2011. u 12:22 •