COOKIE JAR ANTIQUE - COOKIE JAR
Cookie jar antique - Conscious cook.
Cookie Jar Antique
- The Cookie Jar Group (also known as The Cookie Jar Company and Cookie Jar Entertainment) (formerly Cinar) is a Canadian producer of children’s entertainment, consumer products and educational materials.
- A jar to hold cookies
- a jar in which cookies are kept (and sometimes money is hidden)
- Cookie jars are utilitarian or ceramic or glass jars often found in American and Canadian kitchens. In the United Kingdom, they are known as biscuit jars or biscuit tins.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
Kitten Peeking out of Cookie Jar - Japan
I'm not sure who made this jar, but it was definitely made in Japan during the PY/Miyao era. Japan mark is in green, which was used on all PY items, and the quality is there, but kitten doesn't have that real PY "look". Still, he is cute as can be and I couldn't resist! Dealer was in Canada, where so many of these cute jars come from. Has anyone seen him before? He was new to me and I just love him!
PY/Enesco Bear Head Cookie Jar
This is a wonderful jar who is also my buddy icon! She was made in the PY/Miyao factory, but bears an Enesco sticker. Enesco bought many products from PY in the 1950s/early 1960s, but only wanted their name on the items. That is why the familiar PY mark is not on this jar.
She is part of a set of bear head items. I have a group picture of many of the items in my photostream.
how long to cook pork chops in oven
syntha 6 cookies
beef tenderloin slow cooker recipe
confectioners sugar cookies
buy rice cookers
cook county property tax payment
crisp ginger snap cookie recipe
09.11.2011. u 12:10 •