GINGER COOKIE - GINGER
GINGER COOKIE - COOKERY COURSES FOR MEN - BIG COOKIE MONSTER
- Flavor with ginger
- Stimulate; enliven
- add ginger to in order to add flavor; "ginger the soup"
- (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color; "a man with gingery hair and bright blue eyes"; "a ginger kitten"
- perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- A person of a specified kind
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
Turkey Cookies (Swedish Ginger Cookies)
Swedish Ginger Cookies
Cream 1 cup butter and 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar. Add 1 egg; beat till fluffy. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange peel, 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup, and 1 tablespoon water; mix. Sift together 3 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves. Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
On lightly floured surface, roll to 1/8 inch thickness. Sprinkle dough with granulated sugar; press in lightly with rolling pin. Cut with floured scalloped, or diamond cutter (or, obviously turkey cutter). Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Top each with toasted blanched almond. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pan. Makes about 8 dozen cookies.
Notes: I forgot to put the sugar on top and I skipped the almonds.
Ginger spice cookies
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. It's a ginger spice cookie.
girl scouts cookies 2011
vegan college cookbook
slow cooker pork recipes
disable flash cookies
school fundraiser cookie dough
remove computer cookies
refrigerate cooked chicken
09.11.2011. u 12:03 •