Kansas Attorney Discipline. Sacramento Probate Attorneys. California Criminal Law
Kansas Attorney Discipline
- Punish or rebuke (someone) formally for an offense
- Train oneself to do something in a controlled and habitual way
- Train (someone) to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience
- a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
- a system of rules of conduct or method of practice; "he quickly learned the discipline of prison routine"; "for such a plan to work requires discipline";
- develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- A lawyer
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- a state in midwestern United States
- Kansa: a member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas
- a river in northeastern Kansas; flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- A state in the central US; pop. 2,688,418; capital, Topeka; statehood, Jan. 29, 1861 (34). It was acquired by the US as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803
I am old and I have had
more than my share of good and bad.
I've had love and sorrow, seen sudden death
and been left alone and of love bereft.
I thought I would never love again
and I thought my life was grief and pain.
The edge between life and death was thin,
but then I discovered discipline.
I learned to smile when I felt sad,
I learned to take the good and the bad,
I learned to care a great deal more
for the world about me than before.
I began to forget the "Me" and "I"
and joined in life as it rolled by:
this may not mean sheer ecstasy
but is better by far than "I" and "Me."
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
~ Jim Rohn
Working to better master SOOC. I feel somewhat naked without tweaking, but I'd like to learn more about the functions inside the camera. On a side note, the shutter is beginning to stick on my Rebel XT, and I'm wondering if it's time to upgrade. Opinions? XSi? 40D? 5D?
environmental law attorney
new york city criminal attorneys
criminal law offices
top family lawyers
attorney recruiting firms
green card attorneys
dui lawyers in sacramento