Infrared Heater Lamp : Electric Fan Heater Running Costs.
Infrared Heater Lamp
- An infrared or radiant furnace is one that uses infrared lamps, electric heating elements, flames, or radiant tubes to heat the product. Although the heaters may also heat the furnace gasses, the primary heat source is radiant heating. See Infrared Heaters below.
- An infrared heater is a body with a higher temperature which transfers energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the wavelength of the infrared radiation ranges from 780 nm to 1 mm.
- A source of heat-producing wavelengths, longer than visible light, which do not heat the air through which they pass, but only those objects in the line of sight.
- a piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs
- A source of spiritual or intellectual inspiration
- A device for giving light, either one consisting of an electric bulb together with its holder and shade or cover, or one burning gas or a liquid fuel and consisting of a wick or mantle and a glass shade
- An electrical device producing ultraviolet, infrared, or other radiation, used for therapeutic purposes
- Lamp is a television and cinema advertisement released in September 2002 to promote the IKEA chain of furniture stores in the United States.
- an artificial source of visible illumination
No ordinary lamp
"- This is no ordinary lamp. It once changed the course of a young man's life. A young man, who, like this lamp, was more than what he seemed." (Aladdin - 1992)
Setup By Lava Lamp
So this is my first shot for 2011. Highlighting My Desk area illuminated by my Lava Lamp.
What do you all think I should add to it?
halogen heater efficiency
hills solar water heater
kerosene heaters safe indoors
low energy panel heaters
hot water heater 75 gallon
wall electric heater
black hose pool heater
oil filled radiator heater reviews
alternative to storage heaters
floor radiant heaters