Digital wireless audio link : Compare wireless service providers
Digital Wireless Audio Link
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- sound recording: a recording of acoustic signals
- Sound, esp. when recorded, transmitted, or reproduced
- the audible part of a transmitted signal; "they always raise the audio for commercials"
- an audible acoustic wave frequency
- A relationship between two things or situations, esp. where one thing affects the other
- A social or professional connection between people or organizations
- Something that enables communication between people
- associate: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- the means of connection between things linked in series
- a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
An imposing landmark, it seems the tower is exclusively used for fixed microwave links, cellular radio and Airwave Tetra.
This site is supposed to be used for the new Derbyshire regional DAB mux in July 2008, but I could see no evidence that the antennas are yet in place.
UPDATE Oct 08: It now looks like the reported new Derbyshire multiplex is either much delayed or has been cancelled. I doubt many are likely to be bothered considering it will only carry mostly a duplication of the same diabolical teen-pop stations that no one listens to, which are already available on neighbouring muxes, all in appalling 'digital quality' audio.
Link loves to just sit and watch the world pass by out front - he likes to bark at other dogs, cats, squirrels, people, cars --- well, He barks at everything that passes by.
wireless laptop mice
test wireless internet speed
best wireless credit card terminal
night vision wireless camera
problems with wireless internet connection
wireless cell modem
logitech notebook mouse wireless