WHAT STOCK TO INVEST : THE ONE NICHE TECH INVESTMENT FOR 2011 AND BEYOND.
What Stock To Invest
- endow: give qualities or abilities to
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- banal: repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse; "bromidic sermons"; "his remarks were trite and commonplace"; "hackneyed phrases"; "a stock answer"; "repeating threadbare jokes"; "parroting some timeworn axiom"; "the trite metaphor `hard as nails'"
- (of a product or type of product) Usually kept in stock and thus regularly available for sale
- have on hand; "Do you carry kerosene heaters?"
- (of a phrase or expression) So regularly used as to be automatic or hackneyed
- Denoting a conventional character type or situation that recurs in a particular genre of literature, theater, or film
- the capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to an ownership interest (equity); "he owns a controlling share of the company's stock"
What might have been
When I quit, I had to exercise my options or lose them, and at the time I didn't think the company was really going anywhere soon. And I didn't have enough money to invest. I don't regret my decision (especially since it's not like I'm destitute or anything), but it's fun to think about what might have been.
Pre-emptive snark: I was clearly holding them back.
investing in index fund
alternative investment services
trade and investment agency
negative investing cash flow
invest tools review
youth investment center
investing in a house