Day Trading Investing : I Invest In Stock Market : Investment Management Corporation
Day Trading Investing
- The buying and selling of securities on the same day, often online, on the basis of small, short-term price fluctuations
- (Day traders) hold stocks for minutes to hours making numerous trades each day usually with a cursory understanding of the companies they trade. These investors rely on timing and minimize risk by buying and then immediately selling.
- Day trading refers to the practice of buying and selling financial instruments within the same trading day such that all positions are usually closed before the market close for the trading day. Traders that participate in day trading are called active traders or day traders.
- (Day traders) come to market each day flat (no position) and leave the day flat. Their behavior is very short-term and often emotional.
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
Day 100 - Trading in my shoes
I realized after only a few days of work that these fancy shoes aren't practical. They're too high and not very comfortable.
I traded them in for a pair of comfortable ballet-style Mary Janes. I'd rather be myself, than play a role.
They're classy and professional, but they just don't fit me.
There are a lot of stereo-types about working in a lawfirm and the dress code is not as strict as I imagined. Lawyers are a lot more laid back than I thought.
I dropped the high-heels into my closet and closed the door.
Day 100 of 365 days
The Ord Oracle - 04/13/2009...
The Ord Oracle - 04/13/2009: Partnering with mysmp.com, Tim Ord is now offering his subscription service with a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL. Additionally, for a limited time only, mysmp.com has negotiated an add.. dxu2k4
investing in pharmaceutical companies
online investing system
investment capital advisors
australian property investment
mutual fund to invest in india