HOW COLD SHOULD YOUR FRIDGE BE : HOW COLD SHOULD
How cold should your fridge be : Arctic air refrigeration.
How Cold Should Your Fridge Be
83. Raid a rich persons kitchen
Didnt sleep too well last night. I was up fairly late reading Watchers, so far its pretty good. I have no idea whats going on but Im quite interested lol. I didnt sleep much once the sun came up, kept doing the whole wake up and turn over and go back to sleep for a few minutes thing. But got up at...um...dont remember lol but I showered and ate peanut butter and waited for 4 to come around.
Ryan picked me up. We walked up some "hill" behind where he used to live. It was pretty fun lol I love doing stuff like that but I hate that I cant breath :/ So I couldnt talk much, but its not like I knew what to say anyway lol. The view was awesome, it was killin me that I didnt have my camera! But shooting in front of him would probably make me super nervous. We got back to the truck and he decides to try to make me touch the stupid air thingys! I dont like to touch things that arent mine.. Its his truck, he will keep it how he likes it, I dont wanna touch it lol. Well he cranks the heat up and its whatever, we get all the way to the park and I dont touch it but he continues to be a punk about it lol. We swang for a bit and sat on this rock ledge thing for a bit before I could go back to my house. I grabbed my new purse, which is very annoying to carry.. but I had $21 so we went to Burger King. We sat in some random parking lot and ate. We sat there quite a while, he made me touch the stupid air thingy.. lol. He sang, like always :) I like listening to him sing, and watching him. Its not creepy either! Good lookin people were put on this planet to be enjoyed, all I do is enjoy it to the fullest lol. Well April texted so we met up with her at Walmart. Talked for a few minutes and then that was that. We drove around for a bit, trying to find somewhere to park lol. We ended up parking by a dead end in a nice neighborhood. I dont think I could ever grow bored of just sitting with him, talking to him, listening to him, cuddling with him :) I know, Im hopless but I dont mind lol. It neared 10, my cut off time, so he took me home. I dont like saying goodbye to him at all! But I had fun the 6 hours we were hanging out lol
So Im gonna be staying with April this weekend. Taking my pig, which Im happy about. I feel so bad cause Im barely here and he doesnt get proper attention but the kids are gonna LOVE him! I miss them already so Im glad Im going back. Im not too excited about how damn cold it is at night there tho lol.
Im so hungry. Iv been eating peanut butter all day, I dont even like peanut butter! But that n potatoes is all I can eat right now so once I finish this up Im gonna make a baked potatoe. I want food so bad! I have a love hate relationship with Food Network. I looove to cook, and looove to eat but when I cant do either it just drives me mad! I want something really good! I wanna cook for someone. I miss cooking. Might have to pick up some stuff for this weekend.
I should do hw, but my head hurts... Maybe my room has mold or something cause its pretty unbareable most the time in here. But I think Im just gonna read Watchers, its easier on my head if its ok to skim.
About the sticky note. Iv been saying it for years! My mom and I used to drive around the nice rich neighborhoods and talk about what it must be like, and wonder about what kind of jobs those people had, and she'd talk about what she'd do if she had that kind of space. But my fascination has always been about what rich people must eat. Im not talking about any old rich lawyer or doctor but someone who was born into wealth by someone who was born into it as well by someone who was also born in to it and so on. I wanna know what they eat, what they drink, what they have for breakfast. What do they give their kids? Do they eat Fruity Pebbles? Do they even know what Koolaid is? What kind of juice do they drink? I could care less about the rest of their house, I just wanna see their kitchen lol. It got brought up when Ryan and I were driving through a real rich lookin neighborhood. I just wanna knock on one of their doors and be like lemme see in your fridge! lol.
The picture is pretty random. You can see my tripod in my glasses, which I got from the Halloween store. I was partly inspired by a photo of Ryans, I wanted to show off my new shades lol.
Hey, guess what!!
I cant stop smiling, and I love that feeling. I love being happy, really truely happy. Theres a lot shit to worry about, shit to think about, shit that would normally bring me down but ya know what? Im not gonna let it. I have good people in my life, people that make me smile, people that care and I can care for. I wake up everyday and the sun is up. I have the most amazing thing, and thats the opportunity to see that sun again tomorrow. I have every reason to be happy. Optimism is rad :)
ReHab Letter Front
DECLARATION OF REHABILITATION
This declaration is issued as a method of warning to all the relatives, friends and neighbours of (Name) (Rank) (No.)
1.. Very soon the above mentioned will, be in your midst, dehydrated and demoralised, to take his place once again as a human being with freedom of justice,, engaged in life, liberty, and a somewhat delayed pursuit of organised society and happiness. You must make allowances for the crude environment which has been his miserable lot for many months; In a few words he might be a little 'Eastern in his habits, suffering from MASIRAH-ITIS, or just a little too much sun.
2. In making your joyous preparations to welcome him back into organised society, you must make allowances for the conditions he has been subjected to for so long by:-
(a) Locking all females (between the ages of 9 and 90) in their rooms.
(b) Filling the fridge with beer. (Don't forget, he will only drink it cold out of cans).
(c) Making his bed comfortable for his afternoon sleep, (free from bed bugs of course).
(d) Setting his 'CIVVIES' out of mothballs.
3. When he arrives at the station either go yourself or send a guide. If he greets you with KIFF HARLECH do not be alarmed, this only means HOW DO in Arabic.
4. If you travel by bus then buy his ticket, or he will try and bargain with the conductor for a lower price. This also applies when—shopping-, go -with him or he will get into trouble by. trying to bargain with the shop assistant as well
5. If on seeing the following objects he shows fear, or acts very surprised, try and explain to him in your best English exactly what they are:-
(a) A double-decker bus.
(b) A tree.
(d) A postman.
(e) A fish-n-chip shop.
(f) A Beautiful woman in European clothing.
(g) A public house*
(h) A train.
(i) A double bed.
6. A must for you is to buy an English/Arabic phrase book, through this you may be able to teach him to speak English in a very short time.
7. If he does any of the following things don’t call a psychiatrist, remember he has been on Masirah for a very long time:-
Squatting on the floor cross-legged; walking around the house wearing only a towel; throwing his mattress on the floor and sleeping on the bed-springs setting fire to the-bed-springs to get rid of any bed-bugs.
8. If he wakes up half way through the day and finds his shoes are not cleaned or his cup of tea not waiting for him, he may shout out CHICO (a small Arab boy who is his bearer). The best thing here is to dress up the youngest member of the family in a dirty towel, smear him/her (he's not particular) with a layer of black/brown boot polish, and then run to his side for instructions.
9. When serving up such rarities as buttered bread or fresh milk, don't show your disgust if he goes at it like a wild beast and shouts MARA WAKED MUNGERIA It only means when roughly translated, VERY GOOD FOOD.
10. Keep cool when he pours gravy on his desert and mixes peaches with mashed potatoes, be tolerant and don't look shocked if he answers the telephone with SAYEDA instead of Hello or says MA SALAAM instead of Goodbye.
11. Never give him the following to eat:-
Steak and Kidney pud.; Tinned Herring; Savoury Mince on Toast; Corned Beef; Sautie Potatoes; Beef; Treacle Tart and Custard; Rice; Spam. Soup; Dehydrated Pears.
12. Never mention the following:-
Sand; A holiday at the seaside; A lovely sunny day; Masirah; Egypt;. The Middle East; When do you go back; Don't you wish you were idling the hours away on a sun drenched beach; and worst of the lot WHAT, YOU HOME AGAIN.
13. Don't be alarmed if he should stare -in fascination at the continuous flow of water from the taps to the basin or bath.
14. Finally, bear in mind that beneath his suntanned exterior there beats a heart of gold. Treasure it, because it will be the only thing of any value . that he has left. • Treat him with kindness, tolerance, and an occasional quart of hard liquor and you will be able to rehabilitate that which is the hollow shell of the happy man you once knew.
TAKE WARNING FOR THE DAY OF RECKONING IS AT HAND -
(REPRODUCED BY KIND PERMISSION OF THE MASIRAH WELFARE SOCIETY)
refrigerator drain freezes
water leaking in refrigerator
sanyo cube refrigerator
abco refrigeration supply
commercial stainless refrigerator
get rid of fridge smell
hotpoint fridge freezer reviews