Cooking with herbs and spices - Reuse cooking oil.
Cooking With Herbs And Spices
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (spice) zest: add herbs or spices to
- (spice) aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- (spice) make more interesting or flavorful; "Spice up the evening by inviting a belly dancer"
- An element providing interest and excitement
- An aromatic or pungent vegetable substance used to flavor food, e.g., cloves, pepper, or mace
- A russet color
- (herb) a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties; some are pests
- A part of such a plant as used in cooking
- (herb) aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities
- Any seed-bearing plant that does not have a woody stem and dies down to the ground after flowering
- Any plant with leaves, seeds, or flowers used for flavoring, food, medicine, or perfume
- (herbal) of or relating to herbs; "herbal tea, herbal medicine"
Alor Star, Kedah MY
Gulai Kawah, or cauldron stew is a dish that is no stranger to the wedding events and open houses in the village. Usually made from beef cooked with herbs and spices, it was stirred in a large crater to the high quantity.
Wedding Buffet 2
Roll, chicken and beef skewers, and some crackers in the background. The beef was cooked with herbs and spices all over it.
cooking at the kasbah
cooking roast beef dinner
turkey cooking recipes
french terms for cooking
rotisserie beef cooking times
jasmine rice cooking
food network cooking with the neelys
healthy cooking demonstration
cooking love games