SAFE INCOME INVESTMENTS - TRUST DEEDS INVESTMENTS.
Safe Income Investments
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- (invest) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- the financial gain (earned or unearned) accruing over a given period of time
- Income is the consumption and savings opportunity gained by an entity within a specified time frame, which is generally expressed in monetary terms.
- In U.S. business and financial accounting, the income is generally defined by GAAP and the Financial Accounting Standards Board as: Revenues - Expenses; however, many people use it as shorthand for net income, which is the amount of money that a company earns after covering all of its costs as
- Money received, esp. on a regular basis, for work or through investments
- free from danger or the risk of harm; "a safe trip"; "you will be safe here"; "a safe place"; "a safe bet"
- A condom
- a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- A strong fireproof cabinet with a complex lock, used for the storage of valuables
- strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
Meeting of Adolescents for the Right to Safe and Inclusive Sports
“I hope the investments are not concentrated in the more noble areas and in large urban centres, but that they make it to the outskirts of the cities”,says Landerson Soares, 18, a resident of Cidade de Deus (City of God), a low-income neighbourhood in Rio.
© UNICEF Brazil/2011/Ratao Diniz
investment china 2011
does foreign direct investment increase the productivity of domestic firms
examples of capital investment
mortgage lenders for investment
best investments in the stock market
financing investment property
return on investment ratio
best investing magazine
what is a private investment firm
foreign direct investment in 2011