Cold tech freezers. Danby bar fridge.
Cold Tech Freezers
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- (Freezer (Pokemon)) Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- (freezer) deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- coldness: the absence of heat; "the coldness made our breath visible"; "come in out of the cold"; "cold is a vasoconstrictor"
- a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs); "will they never find a cure for the common cold?"
- Completely; entirely
- having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration; "a cold climate"; "a cold room"; "dinner has gotten cold"; "cold fingers"; "if you are cold, turn up the heat"; "a cold beer"
- technical school: a school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences
- Tech is the name of the fawn and white lineage of English bulldogs, which serves as the live mascot of Louisiana Tech University. Tech is owned by the LA Tech Student Government Association and resides with either a faculty member or local alumnus selected by the SGA.
- The Tech (Catalan: Tec) is a river in southern France, very close to the French-Spanish border. It runs through a valley in the Pyrenees-Orientales, in the former Roussillon, and is 84 km long. Its source is the Parcigoule Valley (2,500 meters high) and it feeds the Mediterranean Sea.
I hate cold!
We broke record lows this weekend, with lows in the 20's overnight both Saturday and Sundy. The high Saturday was 37 with cold cold rain! I've never seen the beagles go to the bathroom so fast and when they came back in all they wanted to do was snle and get warm. I guess I'm not the only one with thin blood in the house!!
HBM Everyone - that's Happy Beagle Monday by the way.
High-tech casual eating
Where the hell was this when I was a kid?
It's a 12oz cereal bowl with a folding spoon that snaps into the lid. The bottom half is a 5.7oz freezer gel container where you keep the milk cold. Cool Gear - coolgearinc.com
refrigerated semi trailer
refrigeration supply distribution
antique wood refrigerator
fridge door handle
french style refrigerators
ge refrigerator clicking noise