CREAM ON THE INSIDE CLEAN ON THE OUTSIDE ICE CREAM. ON
CREAM ON THE INSIDE CLEAN ON THE OUTSIDE ICE CREAM. HOW TO CLEAN A SMALL FISH TANK. CAR CLEANING TOOL.
Cream On The Inside Clean On The Outside Ice Cream
- A soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat
- Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream are two lines of luxury clothing established by Pharrell of The Neptunes and Nigo, founder of BAPE.
- frozen dessert containing cream and sugar and flavoring
- A serving of this, typically in a bowl or a wafer cone or on a stick
- Ice Cream is a 1986 Malayalam movie directed by Antony Eastman.
- left side of the screen you can see different product categories. When you click on one of them the products contained in it will be displayed on the right side of the screen and you can scroll down the page to see all the products.
- South Kona coast, Pu‘uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park encompasses an ancient Hawaiian area that contains royal grounds and heiau as well as a pu‘uhonua (place of refuge). The ancient heiau and pu‘uhonua have now been reconstructed, along with carved images of ancient gods (ki‘i).
- Standard Work Combination Sheet, automatic machine cycle time is shown with a dashed line to indicate that the machine is running on its own.
- (in basketball) Taking place within the perimeter of the defense
- relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter"
- Situated on or in, or derived from, the inside
- (in some team sports) Denoting positions nearer to the center of the field
- within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- the region that is inside of something
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
1938 Philadelphia--West Philly
No idea what's going on here. My folks and brother lived in West Philadelphia in an old house on Baltimore Avenue for a year, 1938-39, while Dad went to UPenn. It was a huge change from California. Mom wrote some good letters to her mother-in-law in Mountain View, CA. RAW repost with blacker blacks, some cropping, sharpening. Letter added.
Sunday, October 29, 1939
4604 Baltimore Ave.
Well, I didn't get this off so will finish it out now. Thursday night about 10 o'clock we were down in the kitchen having some tea and bread and we heard an awful thud upstairs so we rushed up and met Mrs. Marks coming out of her room and her hand over her nose. She tripped over a rug and fell headlong across the room and landed on her nose. Edison tried to stop the bleeding but finally had to pack it. She broke her nose in several pieces and one piece stuck through the top through the skin. He got it all straightened out good and a dressing over the skinned place and we got her to bed with an ice bag and some pills. The next morning we had her see her doctor next door. My she is surely a sight, both eyes are blacker than Bubbie's were, the swelling has gone down now so it isn't quite as bad. She said, while we were working on her "Well I knew you people were sent to me all the way from California for a purpose."
She has been real nice to us. She gave Bubbie a pretty sweater, real heavy that she knitted, it is white so she said she would give him another one of darker color so it wouldn't get dirty so fast.
Friday night one of Edison's classmates and his wife came over for a while. They are from Chicago, but have been in Alaska on a government reservation for two years. They were 500 miles from Nome and in a very isolated place. The mail only came every three months and they used kerosene lamps and cooked on wood and coal. They are glad to be back in civilization. They made enough to go to school on though as he got paid good and no expenses.
Today we drove out to Valley Forge, it is about 20 miles from here. It was a lovely drive out there, the trees are beautiful now and country seemed nice after so many crowded streets of the city. We went in the church and climbed up in the observatory and saw the monuments to the soldiers and Washington's headquarters while they were there.
We came back and had dinner at about four o'clock then we had our ice cream awhile ago and Bubbie went to bed about 730 and he is asleep now. We are sitting downstairs, Edison is studying tonight.
He likes his school better all the time but of course he is busy going to classes most of the time.
Bubbie and I went over to see Mrs. Drake last week she is Clement Counter's wife's sister. They live about eight blocks from here. He is taking skin diseases.
It is colder tonight, we had quite a bit of rain Friday and Saturday morning.
I guess there is not much more news. We live in a three-story house and it has three apartments on the other side and one on the third floor of this side and then we have the front room and bath on the second and she has the two back rooms and down stairs is the living room, dining room, kitchen, pantry and two back porches. One inside where the wash tray is and it is heated, then the outside porch is glassed in but not heated and she has had a shelf out there with a lot of plants but now she has moved them all inside and she gave me three for our room. We eat in the kitchen, she has a nice new stove and a refrigerator. She has a Hoover vacuum so I can vacuum the rug in our room whenever I want. She has a colored man come and clean every now and then and I usually keep the bathroom and kitchen clean. She has him scrub it sometimes and I do the rest of the time. We have had no trouble at all over food or anything like that. She goes out a lot in fact almost every night for dinner and she usually goes away on weekends but she has one apartment on the other side she is trying to rent. She was going away this weekend though but couldn't because of her nose.
She has an oil burner in the basement, it is automatically controlled and she never has to do anything to it except order oil and the man puts it in. She got oil when we first came and hasn't had any more since and it heats both sides of the house. It's always warm even at night. We have our window open at night but it never gets cold like the rooms at home. The house is brick. In the winter they put in another window so there are two panes of glass to make it warmer, they usually don't put them in until December she said
Well I guess I've raved on enough now so we'll say goodbye and be sure to write, love to both, Frances
Ice Cream, Ice Cream
This guy is clean on the inside and cream on the outside as you can see. We call him, Ice cream, Ice cream, because he looks like a fresh ice cream paint job. Okay, i don't really like that song. But this guy kind of reminded me of it so had to throw it in there. Haha.
Btw, this is part of Cyril's toy collection. =)
kaiser contract cleaning
how to house clean
clean tub stains
cleaning brass instrument
deep steam carpet cleaning
how to clean stained concrete floors
steam cleaning tile grout