DRY CLEAN ONLY SHAMPOO - DRY CLEAN
DRY CLEAN ONLY SHAMPOO - HOW TO CLEAN PRINTER NOZZLES - HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE TV SHOW.
Dry Clean Only Shampoo
- Clean (a garment) with an organic solvent, without using water
- Dry cleaning (or dry-cleaning) is any cleaning process for clothing and textiles using a chemical solvent rather than water. The solvent used is typically tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene), abbreviated "perc" in the industry and "dry-cleaning fluid" by the public.
- Taking actions to determine whether or not you are under surveillance.
- clean with chemical agents
- A similar substance for cleaning a carpet, soft furnishings, or a car
- An act of washing or cleaning something, esp. the hair, with shampoo
- use shampoo on (hair)
- A liquid preparation containing detergent or soap for washing the hair
- cleansing agent consisting of soaps or detergents used for washing the hair
- the act of washing your hair with shampoo
Sonali gets a bath once a week, as she is a big, furry,shepherd mix who lives with me, a clean freak.
Bath time for Sonali is somewhat of an intricate process, as she weighs more than 60 pounds, and I weigh less than 100. It requires a little wrangling, a fair amount of coddling, and dignity is usually lost along the way for all those involved.
As she will not willingly climb into the bathtub on her own, my husband must pretend he is just giving her a routine cuddle session, then swoop her up by surprise and carry her like a baby, her looking for all the world like a large, pouty bear cub.
I meanwhile, am waiting in the bathtub, wearing little more than a smile, as clothing really only hinders the process (don't judge me, I know other people who do the same).
Today was extra fun, because I ran out of her shampoo as I was lathering her up, and had to streak past an open window, hoping I'm not flashing our neighbors, to get some more out of the hall closet.
The bath takes about 20 minutes, during which Sonali requires being sung to (she favors Beatles ballads) and being told what a good little "sunshine bear" she is.
After I dry her off, much excitement ensues as she frolics about the house, proud of herself for having endured such tribulation, yet again.
Now it's time for me to take a shower, as I don't fancy smelling like wet dog for the rest of the day :-)
Motel 6, Wichita, Kansas
Whenever I am on a road trip and have the option to stay at a Motel 6, I usually take it. Although the facilities are very basic - and hence the low price - I have always found them to be spotlessly clean and comfortable. Motel 6 takes its name from the fact that when the chain originated all of their rooms rented for only $6.00. Inflation has raised the price considerably, but they still are one of the best lodging values in America.
You'll get the standard amenities here - air conditioned room, a good bed, hot shower, and cable television. What you won't get are a lot of the little extras like shampoo, hair dryer and coffee maker. To me, the savings in price is well worth the difference. Depending on the market, Motel 6 rates usually run from about $39.95 to 49.45 per night. Sometimes the rate is a little lower or higher than that, but it is almost always lower than the other chains.
I've always liked the advertising slogan for Motel 6:
"We'll leave the light on for you."
compare carpet cleaning methods
how to clean ears
monster steam cleaning
start an office cleaning business
low cost carpet cleaning
dry clean process
restaurant kitchen cleaning services
cleaning wax floors