HOW TO CLEAN A BB GUN : A BB GUN
How to clean a bb gun : Cleaning stainless steel coffee pot : The cleaning fairy.
How To Clean A Bb Gun
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- An air rifle that fires BBs
- an air gun in which BBs are propelled by compressed air
- BB guns are a type of air gun designed to shoot projectiles named BBs after the birdshot pellet of approximately the same size. These projectiles are usually spherical but can also be pointed; those are usually used for bird hunting.
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
Between 1968 and 1973 I was married for something like a 105 years. Right after the divorce in ’73, my very lovely and creative ex moved out of state dragging my two kids with her on the coattails of a new “cough-cough* prospect, who at this time I don’t seem to be able to recall his name or the names that came after. However, what I do recall is that I was for sure that I was going to lose what bond I had with my kids, because, my kids being out of state was no different from them being on the moon. IT was too far away.
However with every good and nature abiding curse there will always be an upside. At the time my curse just happened to be that I slipped into a marriage as such a young and naive age. I had just turned 18, and for a wedding present I was given a full time job hauling concrete for the local construction site. The upside is that my daughter was born soon after the marriage (very soon after) and so Uncle Sam decided to rescind his invitation for me to spend a little vacation in Cambodia. Which was a good thing because I thought killing men, women and children was going to be a little more difficult than shooting a few pidgins off the clothesline with my Red Ryder bb gun.
However the real curse of the marriage was not the divorce but that I missed my kids.
The upside: Even though they were not near we grew closer, closer that I could have ever imagined. During the 70’s they never gave up on me during my drug addictions and in the late 80’s after being clean for nearly 10 years I was able to return that same love when they both fell headfirst deep into the abyss. Needless to say those were hard times for all of us but that too passed.
My daughter now lives in Arizona with her life partner Angie and has never been happier.
My son is very successful in a gardening business that he created with his wife and they are expecting their second child. (Our first girl).
So when I took this photo of him working the wall a few weeks ago I could not help but think as he was on the edge, just how much this image corresponded to our lives at one time or another and how we made it work for us as he is doing here.
Embrace your curse, it’s nothing more than the dark side of the coin.
Let's Take A Long Walk..
You're here, I'm pleased
I really dig your company
Your style, your smile, your peace mentality
Lord, have mercy on me
I was blind, now I can see
What a king's supposed to be
Baby I feel free, come on and go with me...
..Your background it ain't squeaky clean shit
Sometimes we all got to swim upstream
You ain't no saint, we all are sinners
But you put your good foot down and make your soul a winner
I respect that, man you're so phat
And you're all that, plus supreme
Then you're humble man I'm numb
Yo with feeling, I can feel everything that you bring
Let's take a long walk around the park after dark
Find a spot for us to spark
Conversation, verbal elation, stimulation
Share our situations, temptations, education, relaxations
Elevations, maybe we can talk about Revelation 3:17...
..Or maybe we can see a movie
Or maybe we can see a play on Saturday (Saturday)
Or maybe we can roll a tree and feel the breeze and listen to a symphony
Or maybe chill and just be, or maybe
Maybe we can take a cruise and listen to the Roots or maybe eat some passion fruit
Or maybe cry to the blues
Or maybe we could just be silent
Come on, Come on
"A Long Walk" - Jill Scott
- - - - -
awesome song :]....
So yes, I saturated the HELL out of this picture, but I like it, it's time for changes! I'm loving how my photography is coming along, the more I play with it, the more ideas I get, and the happier I am because I see my DSLR and my tripod and know that just those two things can make my day. I feel good knowing that I can come home and take pictures and I love doing that!
BTW...this JUST popped up into my mind..like literally just now..
I'v got a name for my camera ya'll! You ready for this....>:]
Shannon the Canon!
OHHHHH YEAHHHHH...an original! It's a boy too.. I now declare Shannon a unisex name lol...oh I'm so in love with it! I planned on naming my child that [when I had one]..but my Canon has claimed the spot [at the moment XD]
carpet cleaning supplies and equipment
cleaning smoke stained walls
mario c likes to keep it clean
restaurant kitchen cleaning services
how do you clean a toilet
how to clean tinted windows
how to clean fur coat
clean on the inside clean on the out
leather clothing cleaning