HOW TO CLEAN YOUR COFFEE POT : SIMPLE AND CLEAN KINGDOM HEARTS REMIX : STEAM CLEAN BED BUGS.
How To Clean Your Coffee Pot
- A coffee pot is a kitchen implement; a cooking pot in the kettle family. A coffee pot is also a container to hold freshly brewed coffee. There are many types and styles.
- A covered container with a spout, in which coffee is made or served
- The Coffee Pot is a historic roadhouse listed on the National Register of Historic Places located in the Grandin Court neighborhood of the independent city of Roanoke, Virginia, U.S.A..
- The Coffee Pot in Bedford, Pennsylvania is an example of novelty architecture. The lunch stand was built in the shape of a coffee pot by David Koontz in 1927. It was threatened with demolition in the 1990's, but in 2004 was moved across the street and restored.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
i woke up today feeling much better, ironically not having taken my crazy pill last night. owen and i went picture taking today and had lunch at mandola's italian market. oh lord, pot roast and gorgonzola sandwich, the few bites i stole of his lasagna, chocolate cake with coffee buttercream icing!
anyway, all the tea and coke drinking caught up with us, and we just happened to be driving by bailey playground on 33rd by seton. so this is the bathroom i found us. ^_^ there aren't lights, just sky lights. the door doesn't really close, and owen could hear me peeing outside. surprisingly the toilet was clean, though.
then the swinging commenced!
my mom boycott worked. she left two messages on owen's phone, so i finally called her back this afternoon. she told sarah if she ever wanted to drive her crazy, cut the line of communication. "your sister knows how to press all my buttons," she said.
our problems stemmed from one of my sister sarah's teachers, a 27-year-old pencil dick named mr. burnett. he is a creep, and on more than one occasion sarah has called him a creepy perv to his face. he takes pictures of the girls half his age with his cell phone, he called sarah bitchy, sent her an IM while she was in his class that said "you suck," and then called her fat in front of the whole class.
mom had a talking-to with him, wherein he pulled the trick my real father always did. he pretended like nothing had ever happened and apologized for whatever it was that sarah perceived as an attack on her. he said he'd apologize to her the next day.
his apology? "sorry for being an asshole. i owe you more than that, but that's all i've got." apparently this was acceptable to mom and sarah, and neither of them wanted to report this to the headmaster. thus began the epic brown-oakes battle royale of 2008. my coworkers got a good show as i yell and cussed over the phone, and many a scathing text message was sent.
as it happens, just like i told mother, this wasn't the first time he's done something like this. he was pulled from class last week before the headmaster even knew anything about sarah. mom reported what he'd done to sarah, and now we can only pray he won't be allowed to teach there again. at least this time mom told the headmaster, "if he comes back, i'm going to have a real problem with that."
so, anyway, conflict resolved. she saw where i was coming from and even said i was right. i told her i'm always right, but she doesn't agree. my main argument was that this is bigger than sarah, it affected every girl he will come into contact with. i guess it just took knowing he actually does do that to other girls for them to see that.
EDM 114 Draw something ugly you love
.... and keep for sentimental reasons. Journal about it, too:
Mom’s Old Pot - for berrying, corn, lobster and now coffee roasting supplies
I’d wondered for days what ugly thing I had that I really loved. And on the right day, it popped for me: Mom’s old corn and lobster boiling pot she gave me a few years ago when paring down her kitchen.
It’s ugly all right - dinged and dented and discolored aluminum that current wisdom claims is unhealthy to cook in. But I love the thing. How many nights did we gorge on fresh corn that we’d picked, husked and dropped in just minutes before? And how often has Mom treated me as a grownup to succulent lobster, boiled just so, and sucked on for an hour down to the very last sweet bit in those tiny legs?
Then there were all the times that pot was my blueberrying pail. I’d fill the tall juice can hanging from my belt, then carefully empty it half a dozen times into the pot, nestled in moss so it wouldn’t tip and make me do the work all over. Just looking at the pot, I’m back in the shade of the tallest bushes, off past the woods, listening to the towhees saluting, “Drink your tea-ea-ea!” with my dog lying under the bush, stripping the lowest berries so together we could pick the bush clean.
These days it sits next to my stove, holding my coffee-roasting notebook and pages of tasting notes, my weighing bowl and wide-mouth funnel, and maybe a bag or two of green beans I want to roast next session. Still functional, still loved though terribly ugly, and connecting me to more than 60 years of history, family, geography and good food.
cleaning dirty oven
how to clean printer drum
how do you clean a trumpet
how to clean dry erase erasers
best way to clean shower grout
part time office cleaning jobs