DECORATING WALLS WITH PICTURES - PRIMITIVE COUNTRY DECORATING IDEAS - IDEAS FOR CAKE DECORATING.
Decorating Walls With Pictures
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Form a mental image of
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (wall) surround with a wall in order to fortify
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- (wall) an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- (wall) anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
Steve and I went to Meijer and decided to get some pictures to decorate the walls with...knowing fully well they'll come down as soon as my other roommate returns. In the meantime, we now have this nifty picture hanging over our couch. (Yes, the walls really are a ridiculous shade of baby blue. It's gross.)
Paul's Room Wall
Paul has decorated his wall with pictures of friends from Portland and Western Mennonite. We took down the rechargeable lantern in the picture to use at the School for the deaf where he teaches. They have a lot of electrical black-outs so it is useful to have other sources for light.
wall hanging decor
holiday living christmas decor
pool decorating ideas
decorating ideas for a small living room
decorating wine theme
outdoor christmas decorations clearance