FIREPLACES DECORATIVE : DECORATIVE
Fireplaces Decorative : Cool Wall Decorating Ideas.
- A structure surrounding such a place
- (fireplace) an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built; "the fireplace was so large you could walk inside it"; "he laid a fire in the hearth and lit it"; "the hearth was black with the charcoal of many fires"
- A fireplace is an architectural structure to contain a fire for heating and, especially historically, for cooking. A fire is contained in a firebox or firepit; a chimney or other flue directs gas and particulate exhaust to escape.
- A place for a domestic fire, esp. a grate or hearth at the base of a chimney
- (FIREPLACE) combination of decorative wood, plaster or marble elements surrounding a firebox
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
Tilework on the old fireplace in the Palais Salam Hotel in Taroudannt, the former Pascha's palace, just inside the old Kasbah walls.
hand painted on plywood and set on the mantle for display
decorative ceramic wall tiles
hawaiian party decor
home decor picture frame
rustic outdoor decorations
chic room decor
wall sconce decor
peacock feather decoration
11.11.2011. u 10:05 •