HAND DECORATED EASTER EGGS - HAND DECORATED
Hand Decorated Easter Eggs - Wall Decor Canvas Art.
Hand Decorated Easter Eggs
- A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke or feature in an object such as a movie, book, CD, DVD, computer program, web page or video game.
- (Easter egg) A hidden, undocumented program sequence built into a program that only activates when you press the right keys. They are often funny, and they are often used to introduce the team that developed the program.
- A hard-boiled egg that is dyed and often decorated as part of the Easter celebration
- An artificial egg, typically chocolate, given at Easter, esp. to children
- (easter egg) an egg-shaped candy used to celebrate Easter
- An unexpected or undocumented feature in a piece of computer software or on a DVD, included as a joke or a bonus
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The end part of a person's arm beyond the wrist, including the palm, fingers, and thumb
- A similar prehensile organ forming the end part of a limb of various mammals, such as that on all four limbs of a monkey
- guide or conduct or usher somewhere; "hand the elderly lady into the taxi"
- pass: place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb; "he had the hands of a surgeon"; "he extended his mitt"
- Operated by or held in the hand
Hand-painted Easter eggs
A big variety of easter eggs:
The "Vnorovy easter eggs" are decorated by the batik technique in a combination of red, yellow-orange, black and white. From a village in Moravia where the technique has originated. A combination of geometrical and floral patterns is characteristic of this type.
The "Church easter eggs", the "Batik", "Relief", "Valassko", "Slavkov (Austerlitz)", the easter eggs from Velke and Velickou, the "Scratched", "Wired", "Popovice floral easter eggs", etc, etc, etc :)
Hand Painted Easter Eggs
Happy Easter to all! Some pretty hand-painted eggs that I bought during a trip to Budapest, Hungary, in 1988 while attending the World Figure Skating Championships.
frames wall decor
wine bottle kitchen decor
spring theme decorations
italian kitchen decorating
decorating ideas for laundry room
urban country decorating
decorating rooms game
decorating dining room
11.11.2011. u 10:05 •