MOOSE WALL DECOR. WALL DECOR
Moose wall decor. Oriental garden decor. Football room decorations
Moose Wall Decor
- MOOSE, was originally an acronym for Man Out Of Space Easiest, that was later changed to the more professional-sounding Manned Orbital Operations Safety Equipment, was a proposed emergency "bail-out" system capable of bringing a single astronaut safely down from Earth orbit to the planet's surface.
- The moose (North America) or European elk (Europe) (Alces alces) is the largest extant species in the deer family. Moose are distinguished by the palmate antlers of the males; other members of the family have antlers with a "twig-like" configuration.
- A large deer with palmate antlers, a sloping back, and a growth of skin hanging from the neck. It is native to northern Eurasia and northern North America
- elk: large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male; called `elk' in Europe and `moose' in North America
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
Low-tech trip planning aids: Buffalo Run Inn, Marblemount, WA 171/365
While this room was very comfortable, and the surroundings splendid, the decor was a tad moose-heavy. You can spot a complete one as well as a couple of partials on the bedspread and pillow sham. That doesn't include wall prints, lamp/shades, and rug. Bob suffered from severe moose overload. 6/13
the wall and chair by my desk
the sanctuary (a.k.a. my office and the guest room) is nearly done, too bad it is too messy today for pics. This wall will serve as a sneak peek!
yellow nursery decor
decorative glass mirror
decorative interior wall panels
cheap home decor fabric
hummingbird wall decor
art wall decorations
eco friendly decorations
surf theme decor
11.11.2011. u 10:00 •