DECORATING WALLS WITH PHOTOS - WITH PHOTOS
DECORATING WALLS WITH PHOTOS - BARBIE DECOR GAMES.
Decorating Walls With Photos
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- The Photos were a British new wave band fronted by Wendy Wu, who had a top 5 album in the UK in 1980.
- (Photo (American magazine)) PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- (photo) photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- (wall) an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- (wall) surround with a wall in order to fortify
- (wall) anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
Decorating with Your Favorite Objects (House Beautiful)
Treasured collections deserve special treatment, and House Beautiful reveals just how to create breathtaking displays that beautifully feature your favorite things. Inspirational and practical, these color photographs present an array of fabulous ideas for showcasing ceramics, glassware, photographs, summer hats, books, African masks, folk art, and toys. There’s advice on how to edit collections and create themed arrangements; where in the home to place your treasures; how to exhibit them to best effect; and how to make focal points in any room. Turn walls into effective backdrops; assemble favored items on tabletops in small “treasure islands”; make good use of both mantelpieces and glass display cabinets. With House Beautiful’s expert hints, any piece will make maximum impact.
Right before I moved, my friend Angela gave me a card (upper right) and a lovely gift of a picture frame with pictures of her and me from a recent trip to Chicago (lower right).
I also was given a card (lower left), a cd, and some candles by one of my mom's collegues.
These inspired me to do some decorating. I've lived in this apartment for a month and it's nice, but it doesn't really feel like home. I think a few things like this will help.
Now with sticker. Yes, it looks awesome. From about 12 feet away when you squint your eyes. Then you get closer and start actually looking at it and you can tell exactly how UN-awesome it is. Freaking bullshit! It's wrinkly and bubbly and didn't work at all how they said it would. I am thinking of tracing the outline, peeling the sticker off (which barely sticks) and painting it silver.
grape home decor
middle eastern bedroom decor
table decorations for prom
medieval theme decorations
ideas for decorating a patio
texas longhorn bathroom decor
wooden garden decor
christmas decorated living rooms
spa decorating pictures
moose home decor
11.11.2011. u 10:15 •