COOK SPIRAL HAM. SPIRAL HAM
COOK SPIRAL HAM. RICE COOKER 5 CUP. BETTER HOMES GARDENS COOKBOOK RECIPES.
Cook Spiral Ham
Stuffed Bread Rings
I haven't got FTP access to my domain on this computer so I'll put the recipe here. I saw this on the tv on Saturday so decided to make it for our picnic at the last minute. Turned out good! I'll write it with the ingredients Jamie Oliver used and then tell you what I used instead, I can reveal that it was a big success! Looks like a lot of food - and it is. It is a proper group picnic meal, made it, wrapped it in foil and sliced it on site. Sort of like a sandwich pie! I have uploaded 2 'sliced' pics too.
Stuffed Bread Rings (Don't know what else to call them)
1kg Strong White Bread Flour
3 x packet dried yeast
Pint of tepid water
Jar of Nutella
Preheat oven to 200C
1. Put all dry bread ingredients in a large bowl. Add water and stir until all the water is mixed in.
2. Turn out onto surface (there's enough non-mixed flour to stop it all sticking) and knead for 10 mins or so until it's all togater and like a proper bread dough!
3. Set one half aside for sweet filling.
4. Roll dough out into a big rectangle on floured surface - sort of tea-towel size. Lay it out 'portrait'.
5. A couple of inches in from the top edge, layer all your savoury fillings evenly along the whole length of the dough.
6. bring the top edge of dough over the fillings and continue to roll it towards you so you have a long filled bread swiss roll.
7. Bring the dough round into a ring and tuck one end into the other, squeezing it all together. Pop on a floured baking tray, rub olive oil into the top and decorate with rosemary sprigs.
8. Leave to rest whilst you make the sweet one.
9. Roll out second half of dough as before, perhaps a little thinner if you can but it's quite springy!
10. Spread Nutella over the whole of the dough, leaving a gap on bottom edge to allow for seepage when rolled.
11. Sprinkle with chopped banana and hazelnuts.
12. Roll as before and twist round into a spiral, tucking end underneath.Rub top with olive oil and put on tray (can be the same tray as savoury bread).
13. Put both in oven for about 35 minutes, until golden and looking like cooked bread.
For various reasons I didn't use the same fillings as Jamie. It all seems very flexible. I've already planned a greek one with feta and olives and a sweet one using honey instead of chocolate :)
Cooked Chicken breast (with a Mexican seasoning I think)
Sprinkle of grated cheddar. Really not very much.
1 chopped pear
What's Cookin' in Midland (Texas)
Spiral Softback with tabbed sections
Nice condition. One page is loose.
This awesome cookbook's first section is Cooking Around the world and it's my favorite section:
Here is a sampling:
Sweet Potato Pie
Green Papaya Chowder
Steak and Kidney Pie
Korean Meat Dishes:Meat & Cabbage Fritters
Mexican, Spanish & Portuguese recipes:
Green Chili Sauce
Then a sampling of the recipes of Midland:
Sour Cream Cookies
Ice Cream Pie
Cow Camp Stew
Peach Cream Pie
miniature cookie jar
block flash cookies
how to cook a curry
christmas cut out sugar cookies
healthy banana oatmeal cookies
about cook islands
thumbprint shortbread cookies
slow cooker beef curry recipe