Crackle Glass Table Tops - Purchase Dining Table - Rustic Round Dining Tables
Crackle Glass Table Tops
Sony Bravia XBR-Series KDL-40XBR4 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV
Over the years XBR has stood for the best consumer TV s Sony has to offer and this year's line up is no exception. The XBR line of Full HD 1080p televisions includes all of our latest technologies amid at providing the best in pictures performance. Features like Motionflow? 120Hz for smoother motion when viewing movies or fast action sports. And BRAVIA Engine? PRO with Digital reality Creation which up converts all interlaced and progressive video signals including HD signals directly to 1080p for amazing detail and sharpness. And its only fitting that your XBR make a statement not only through breathtaking picture quality, but by taking your breath away with 8 new color bezel choices. Now your LCD TV can be as distinct as your own personal sense of style. Few if any Full HD 1080p LCD televisions measure up to XBR LCD televisions; the pinnacle of Sony performance and design.
The Sony BRAVIA XBR KDL-40XBR4 40-inch 1080p LCD Flat Panel HDTV continues Sony's tradition of making outstanding televisions. The 40-inch screen is ideal for medium-size rooms. Sony does not hold back with any technologies, and the XBR series is its flagship line--so with the XBR, you know you'll get the best quality home theater experience available.
The KDL-40XBR4 has vibrant colors and a 178-degree viewing angle. View larger. View product demo (requires Flash).
The XBR series delivers beautful visuals while incorporating all of Sony's latest technologies.
View more details.
Top-Notch Video Performance
The XBR KDL-40XBR4 is a 1080p television with a full 1920 x 1080 resolution, the highest resolution available for the sharpest, clearest picture. The KDL-40XBR uses the most recent HDMI 1.3 interface, which houses both audio and video signals in one connector and has the bandwidth to support the data needed for the high resolution. Sony's Bravia Engine Pro Full Digital Video Processor upconverts all video signals to 1080p so you can watch all your old DVDs on this glorious display.
Sony complements the high resolution with the latest technology in color reproduction. The KDL-40XBR is a 10-bit display with 10-bit processing. Most panels are only 8-bit. The added bit depth here means a larger color palette for more faithful color reproduction and smoother transitions from one color to the next. Additionally, the display also supports the new x.v.Color standard, which dramatically increases the available color space. The end result is a picture that is so detailed, colorful, and vibrant, you'd have a hard time distinguishing it from real life.
The KDL-40XBR4 features Sony's Motionflow technology, which automatically adjusts for and applies the proper processing for optimal motion reproduction depending on the video input. This includes support for 24 frames per second (24p) video, which displays video content at the 24-frames-per-second rate at which it was originally filmed or recorded. With 24p, you get the most faithful possible reproduction of the original.
A Wide Variety of Inputs
This Sony television's wide variety of inputs ensures compatibility with your other home theater components. There are three HDMI connections for Blu-Ray, HD DVD, and other technologies requiring the high bandwidth, and two component video inputs, three composite video inputs, one S-Video input, one PC Audio and Video input, and five analog audio inputs. Even with a collection of legacy components, you shouldn't have a problem connecting to the KDL-40XBR4.
The KDL-40XBR4 not only displays stunning video but is itself a head-turner. It features Sony's unique floating glass frame along with a black bezel that can be interchanged with optional color bezels to match the display to your decor.
Outstanding Ergonomics and Simplicity of Control
Sony's Xross Media Bar interface is an award-winning, intuitive on-screen display that makes setup a breeze, with menus and controls logically laid out for quick access. The KDL-40XBR4 also features Theatre Sync technology, based on the HDMI-CEC standard, which means you can easily connect to and control compatible devices. For example, when the KDL-40XBR4 is connected to a compatible DVD player, you can turn on both the DVD player and the television and start playing a DVD with a single push of a button on the remote. When you're done, another push of a button powers everything down. With Theatre Sync, you can spend time enjoying the movie rather than waste time setting everything up.
More Than Just a Television
Because more and more people expect to view photos on their HDTVs, Sony developed a Photo TV HD mode that optimally sets the sharpness, gradation, and color to make digital photos look like printed photography.
The KDL-40XBR4 is backed by a 1-year limited warranty for parts and labor.
Full HD Quality
HDTV provides up to six times the visual detail of the Standard Definition television. You need an HDTV set, HD sound and a source of HD content to make sure you're really getting HD.
It's easy to setup your HDTV system. A single HDMI cable carries both audio and video signals, while it also banishes confusing setup and cord tangles.
HD broadcasting can include up to 7.1 channels of surround sound. A Sony HD Audio system lets you experience every whisper.
Ready for Primetime
You've got the set, now get the shows. HD sports, comedies, dramas, movies and more are available on Broadcast, Cable and Satellite TV.
What's in the Box
KDL-40XBR4 40-inch LCD flat panel HDTV, remote control, 2 AA batteries, AC power cord, operating instructions, quick setup guide, warranty card, table top stand, and support strap.
10 and 10 2
10 Names with Descriptions
1. A pinch of time – My objects seem to go together as a starter kit. I love the little bottle that is sand because it is suppose to represent time. It is almost like a secret little bit of time that no one knows about and is all to myself. This would be for college people who are always looking for extra time to work on homework or for this term it would be for all the people going through portfolio review.
2. The Goblet of Youth – For this name, I was thinking about all the objects combined and mixed together as a little position. The book would hold the instructions on how to put everything together and would have a chant in it. I did not want to be cliche and say “the fountain of youth” but I did want the feel of that. For this I would take the goblet, spray it with mettle paint and then I would do an overlay of chrome crackle. I think this would help with the concept and name because it would be a cracked looking goblet, which would mimic the idea of wrinkles that have come over time. I could even just use the goblet with everything in it as a type of cream that would be sold to women to help them to recapture their youth.
3. Bring back your Love – One of the objects is a huge crystal heart. I thought that it might look good as a how to zine going through step by step on how to use each of the objects to get you Love back. This would be targeted towards teens that are always in one again off again relationships. This would be the way to get that person back after you thought that you lost them.
4. Temptation – For Temptation I was thinking about a box with this very filigree writing sticking up on the top of the box. The box would be so beautiful that you would be tempted to open it and see what is inside. When you open the box, it would be a make your own perfume that would tempt. The perfume would smell different on each person because of body chemistry. This would be targeted to all those cougars out there that are trying to nab that younger man.
5. Take away the Sin – Everyone thinks of witchcraft as sinful. I thought that it would be a fun play on concepts that you use this little how to kit to take away sin instead of making sin. I was thinking that you could take the sand and sprinkle it around your house. Next you would take the crystal heart and would burry it in the ground next to your front step to represent only love coming in. After that you take the book and write down all your sins and then burn the book. Then you take the newt and you place it in your toilet and flush the sin away. The target audience for this product would be people who are superstitious. An example would be someone who tosses salt over their shoulder or even someone who uses sage to smudge their house.
6. Baby Maker – The target of this audience would be a woman who is trying to get pregnant. The book is a “how to guide” on how all this stuff works. First you take your partners sperm in the goblet. Next, kiss and pray on the heart. After that you take the newt and toss him in the goblet. Lastly you take the salt and add in a pinch for good measure. Once all that is complete you gulp it down and in one week you will be having a baby.
7. Seduction – Seduction is a travel all in one good night kit. It comes with a huge diamond heart that you wear to attract the opposite sex. A shot class and glass salt holder so you are always ready to take a shot of tequila. A book of body language so you are sending out the right message and last but not least a small newt to place on the table to “scare” you right into the closest man’s arms for protection. This would be a perfect kit for a single woman that it bar hopping looking for Mr. Right, or just Mr. Right now.
8. Crasher – the crasher is for that woman that likes to party but never gets invited. You start with finding a good Hollywood party. The book contains addresses of each of the celebrities and hot spots to the stars. In the back of the book there is 2 things. One, fake tattoos of the stamps of the night clubs so it looks you are returning and can get in. Two, a sticker that you stick on to the shot glass to it really looks like you are supposed to be there. The crystal heart is to be word as a necklace drawing attention to your boobs so that the bouncers do not check your stamps that close. The newt is very hip and now. Instead worms in the bottom of drinks you have newts. Just incase someone stole the last one; you have one on hand to share with the person your taking home. Last but not least is the sand. The sand is good for exfoliating your hands so that when you go to pick up on someone they notice how soft your hands are.
9. A new hope – A new hope is targeted at people who are looking for the next new religion. As with the rosary, the heart is used to pray. You pray on every bump around the heart. The heart represents the purity in your heart as you pray. You use the goblet to drink the wine for after you pray. The newt you
The Chef's Table at Sally's Restaurant is a wonder: heavy glass that is heavily crackled and fractured with a golden orange, red and yellow glow. The base of a glass vase is in the center. The glow here is coming from the last light of the afternoon shining in through the windows to the left. All the glassware and table settings set a sumptuous dinner table and that's before the dinner courses are even in place.
Thanks to Sally's Restaurant staff who allowed me to roam about with my camera freely while my own dinner with friends was in preparation. If you are in downtown San Diego, a visit to this restaurant is recommended. It's in Seaport Village near the marina behind the Manchester Hyatt.
crackle glass table tops
This book updates the values and information of all the crackle glass pieces featured in both popular volumes of the Weitmans' Crackle Glass Identification & Value Guides. Over 1,000 color photographs of vases, pitchers, decanters, jugs, lamps, perfume bottles, and more are featured. Sections on labels, catalogs, manufacturers, and the history of crackle glass are included, as well as a section on the detailed process of making crackle glass. Spanning the years 1870 through 1950, this book gives height, company, color, style, value, date, and type of handle for each piece shown. A new chapter on crackle glass made from the Gibson Glass Company of West Virginia with photos of its creations is a big highlight of the book, as well as a chapter emphasizing the different types of items that were made throughout the world. 2005 values. AUTHORBIO: Stan and his wife, Arlene, continue to be avid collectors of crackle glass. They are especially proud of their crackle glass from around the world. They also collect Victorian art glass and other collectibles, and one of their serious hobbies is photography. Stan is a retired court reporter for the state of New York and a certified appraiser of antiques. AUTHORBIO: Arlene and her husband, Stan, continue to be avid collectors of crackle glass. They are especially proud of their crackle glass from around the world. They also collect Victorian art glass and other collectibles, and one of their serious hobbies is photography. Arlene has a master of arts degree in education and has been teaching elementary school for 17 years. REVIEW: This book is a companion to the Standard Encyclopedia of Carnival Glass, 9th Edition, but can also stand alone as a handy reference guide to take along on your glass searches. Thousands of patterns, from Absentee Dragon to Zip Zip, are included, with all available colors and values listed.
display coffee table plans
dining room table with storage
blanket chest coffee table
tiffany stained glass table lamp
black glass kitchen table
kitchen table lighting fixtures
antique card tables