Large modern dining table. Black drop leaf kitchen table.
Large Modern Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a contemporary person
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- a garment size for a large person
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
Modern Dining Room- AFTER
This room was transformed to become a trendy, fabulous room. A large picture was hung on the walls to give the room colour. The dining room cabinet was cleared, and all crystal accessories were placed in it to give the room additional sparkle. Chairs were removed from the table to give the room a larger, cleaner appearance.
Heywood Wakefield Dining Room
Heywood Wakefield antique collectible birch furniture. Large dining extension table M165G, 1947 - 52. Shown with both leaves inserted.
Side chairs M154A, 1950 - 55.
Credenza M1544, 1956 - 61.
solid wood table legs
leather coffe table
wood night tables
contemporary game tables
retro coffee table
block dining table
buffet table skirts
60 round dining table with leaf