China Solar Hot Water Heater. Energy Efficient Baseboard Heaters
China Solar Hot Water Heater
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- Household tableware or other objects made from this or a similar material
- high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- Taiwan: a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- A fine white or translucent vitrified ceramic material
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- Solar is an American fictional comic book character. Originally known as Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom, he first appeared in a comic book published by Gold Key Comics in the 1960s.
- Of, relating to, or determined by the sun
- Relating to or denoting energy derived from the sun's rays
- relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun; "solar eclipse"; "solar energy"
- "Solar" is a musical composition attributed to Miles Davis on the studio album Walkin', considered a modern jazz standard. There is disagreement concerning the exact pronunciation of the tune (|?sol?r| or |?solar|).
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
The roof mounted tanks are used to soar heat water which is then used for hot showers. The roof tops in every Chinese city I've been in (Beijing, Nanjing, and Shanghai) have many of them. They were also on the house roof tops when I went into the countryside.
China tour '07 0576 (Nanjing)
Most houses in China have these solar water heaters. It heats up enough hot water for a family.
instant water heater price in india
kitchen plinth heaters
tube heater electric
infrared room heaters
car heater defroster
buy water heater
space heater honeywell