My Credit Repair Store : Window Registry Repair : Scratched Dvd Repair.
My Credit Repair Store
- Credit history or credit report is, in many countries, a record of an individual's or company's past borrowing and repaying, including information about late payments and bankruptcy. The term "credit reputation" can either be used synonymous to credit history or to credit score.
- Actively working to make sure that an individual’s credit report is accurate and up-to-date. After filing for bankruptcy, this is especially important so that debtors can rebuild their credit and get a fresh start.
- A generally unscrupulous or illegal form of credit counseling that promises the impossible, such as erasing accurate records from your credit report.
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Dave on call
This is Dave. He just drove in from Elmira to fix a glitch with the Alternatives Federal Credit Union's ATM in Autumn Leaves book store in Ithaca. That's about a 45 minute drive. Maybe a half hour if you're used to it. Dave is on call pretty much all the time. Calls for repairs like this come in from an ATM answering service in Ohio. When someone in Ithaca, New York, reports a problem machine, the call is routed through to Ohio and in this case, Dave in Elmira gets pinged and off he goes. It was President's Day but that didn't matter much: none of the dead presidents in the machine were responding to customer requests. Dave also is a regional repairman and troubleshooter for Toshiba copiers. The ATM fixit job is a sideline. While disgruntled ATM users, like myself, blamed the credit union for not stocking enough cash in its machines for the long weekend, it turned out that this ATM had a problem with the "tamper on the fascia." It wasn't kicking the money door open. There wasn't a lot of money in there, Dave said. But there was some. Earlier I met another ATM customer here who was frustrated by the credit union's apparent disregard for its clientele. We both walked to another credit union ATM and THAT one was out of money. Really out of money. Dave checked because he was summoned there as well; it's been out of money since Friday. So there is a reason to be miffed with the credit union. As it turns out this machine would not dispense money for me, initially, after Dave tripped the tamper, because I was hitting the credit card button when in fact, I have a credit union debit card. So I, self-righteous ass-clown that I am, would not have gotten cash from this machine at any time, even if it were working and stuffed to the gills with benjamins. Therefore, my complaint as a customer, is invalid, and must be stricken from the record, even though, as Dave's visit proved, there was in fact, a problem with the ATM ... I also learned that the cover of this type of ATM machine, the part that is lifted up for repairs, it called the Top Hat. The lower portion is called the Coat. I did not know that. Now I do. Thanks, Dave. Stranger No. 46.
The Cages ...of Despair- Revised
This was my first shot from the cab with my Nikon D70 disaster and the 80/ 200 Nikon 2.8 lens, I took two rounds but was not satisfied, I am a close up photographer, so I paid the cab driver , walked on foot to shoot life of a reality a street with human wounds, the little kids of misalliance , failed abortions,. what not..
I wont bore you to death.. on details you and I are already aware of.,.
Here the prostitutes are buying stuff of roadside vendors unaware of my presence..
imprisoned putrefying human souls
the cages of despair
an open mouthed decaying vagina
pelvic grinding gyrations
rest devil may care
a human body part
also a commodity
a selling ware
of bulbous monstrosity
drying out once a naughty pair
a creaky metal cot
two bodies that
at peela house to share
venereal disease aids
the libido does not scare
no victorias secret a petticoat
drunk, dred depressed
they also screw and dare
the smell of stinking human sweat
urine spilt semen everywhere
wrinkled condoms washed recycled
wrenching wriggling wrestling match
even hijras men dressed as women
damaged beyond redemption
fleshy bodies that souls of bodies ensnare
busted broken down
even a conservative biblical god
this sodom and gommorah
refuses to repair
pimps corner clients
take you unaware
a world where
every human soul is building
castles in the air
thanklessness in an empty envelope
sent as a menstrually bleeding prayer
this world of peela house
mumbai's red light area cages
a blister a boil a decay
you wont get it free you pay
no credit card
with no other market
you can ever compare
service repair shop
laptop repair workbook ebook
pst repairing tool
repairing book bindings
microsoft xbox 360 repairs
laminate floor repairs
safety seal tire repair