German cooking today : Make up games cooking games
German Cooking Today
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- a person of German nationality
- (of a sibling) Having the same parents
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Germany or its people or language; "German philosophers"; "German universities"; "German literature"
- The present period of time
- on this day as distinct from yesterday or tomorrow; "I can't meet with you today"
- This present day
- nowadays: in these times; "it is solely by their language that the upper classes nowadays are distinguished"- Nancy Mitford; "we now rarely see horse-drawn vehicles on city streets"; "today almost every home has television"
- the present time or age; "the world of today"; "today we have computers"
went to the red lion. allegedly, it was owned by a german couple then sold to some lithuanians and is now rumored to be owned by some other nationality. whatever. the beer's good. i love the lighting.
our typical german dishes prepared by mexican cooks, though, was very good. the cooks may be from el salvidor. dunno.
german fried potatos. i can totally vouch for them.
was funny listening to german at this fake german place.
okay ... the beer is german for sure.
poor girl in the background worked from 10:00 in the morning and would get off at 3:00 in the morning only to repeat the process today.
hope the $20 tip was at least a brightspot in a rough day.
I am going to *so* read this weekend
A co-worker came back from Washington today and passing in frankfurt, flying Lufthansa he thought to bring me some newspapers. Yessss.. I want so badly read them (especially "Die Zeit" is one of my favourits). So my dream is more or less like this: Sunday morning I will get up, put on some classic music (or etnic? hmmm), comfy myself on the couch and read all day through. Reality will be like this: I will get up and cook all morning because I invited some friends for lunch. No time to read. Whatever. Guests are good, too!
cooking by number
cool fun cooking games
rv cooking show
rice cooking directions
cooking class siena
red cooking wine recipes
cooking with the best chefs
play free pizza cooking games
300 cooking trainer