COOKING A HAM BONE : COOKING A
COOKING A HAM BONE : FREE ONLINE COOKING MAMA : COOKING CLASS JAKARTA
Cooking A Ham Bone
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- consisting of or made up of bone; "a bony substance"; "the bony framework of the body"
- rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- cram: study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
- Study (a subject) intensively, often in preparation for something
- Remove the bones from (meat or fish)
- (of a man) Have sexual intercourse with (someone)
- (Old Testament) son of Noah
- meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- overact: exaggerate one's acting
Meaty Black Bean Soup
Meaty Black Bean Soup
8 ounces dry black turtle beans
1 onion, ?” dice
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon rosemary needles
1 pound fatty bacon
2 Hot Italian sausage links
3 bay leaves
1 cleaned ham bone
1 qt chicken stock
1)The night before, soak beans in water with at least 1 inch of water over the top of the beans.
2)Remove as much meat form the home bone as you can and reserve for later. Place bone in the bottom of the crock-pot. Pour soaked beans over the bone. Add bay leaves.
3)Cut bacon into ?” pieces. Remove sausage casings and break up the meat. Over medium high heat, fry off the bacon and sausage together. Stir frequently to ensure even cooking. You are as much frying here as you are rendering off as much fat from the meats as possible. Using a slotted spoon add meats to the crock pot.
4)Add onions, garlic and rosemary to the fat in the pan. Sautee until onions are translucent. Add onion mixture to crock-pot.
5)Pour chicken stock over everything. You may not need all of it, but use enough so that it comes as least to the surface of the mixture. Using less is better because you don’t want a watery soup.
6)Cover and let simmer on low for 4 to 5 hours. Serve over steamed rice with diced ham from earlier. Granish with either crema fresca, sour cream or cremem fraiche.
Navy bean and ham soup
I made this for dinner tonight:)
Wash 1 # dry navy beans, Add 2 quarts cold water; soak for an hour. Don't drain.
Bring to a boil and add 1 very meaty ham bone, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 6 whole black peppercorns, 1 bay leaf and 1 medium chopped onion, 2 cans of canned tomatoes with garlic, 6 whole black peppercorns. Cover; and cook on medium-high for 1 1/2 hours, stiring often. Bring water to a boil and add 12 ounces thin noodles; cook for 7 minutes. Drain water and add to bean soup; cook until all flavors are blended and bean are soft, a 1/2 hour or so.
power level cooking 450
oven temperature cooking pizza
preparing pumpkin for cooking
biodiesel cooking oil
stainless steel cooking utensils
professional cooking ebook
cooking bags reynolds
10.11.2011. u 04:21 •