FOREIGN LEVERAGED INVESTMENT PROGRAM : DIRECT FOREIGN INVESTMENT POLICY.
Foreign Leveraged Investment Program
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- (leverage) strategic advantage; power to act effectively; "relatively small groups can sometimes exert immense political leverage"
- Use borrowed capital for (an investment), expecting the profits made to be greater than the interest payable
- (leverage) the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- Use (something) to maximum advantage
- supplement with leverage; "leverage the money that is already available"
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city"
- Of or belonging to another district or area
- Dealing with or relating to other countries
- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own); "foreign trade"; "a foreign office"
- alien: not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something; "an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism"; "the mysticism so foreign to the French mind and temper"; "jealousy is foreign to her nature"
- Of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own
- arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"
- plan: a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- Input (instructions for the automatic performance of a task) into a computer or other machine
- Provide (a computer or other machine) with coded instructions for the automatic performance of a particular task
- write a computer program
- Cause (a person or animal) to behave in a predetermined way
church loans and investment trust
the difference between gross investment and net investment is
internet investment advisor
sip investment plan
total investment income
land investment partners