Ge Spacemaker 11 Microwave - How To Cook Egg In Microwave.
Ge Spacemaker 11 Microwave
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- Gaea: (Greek mythology) goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology
- .ge is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Georgia. It was registered in 1992. The administrative contact and the technical contact of a domain name ending with .ge have to be domicilied in Georgia. Registrations are opened directly under .ge, .com.
- The chemical element germanium
- germanium: a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
- In the United Kingdom, the 11-plus or Eleven plus is an examination administered to some students in their last year of primary education, governing admission to secondary school. The name derives from the age group for secondary entry: 11–12 years.
- eleven: being one more than ten
- eleven: the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
this is what we saw when we first opened the box today (5-18-11)
cooking asparagus in microwave
microwave steamer recipes
microwave and oven wall unit
dry weed in microwave
how many calories in microwave popcorn
emerson microwave glass turntable
1500 watt microwave oven
microwaves with convection