CHEAP MICROWAVE STANDS
MICROWAVABLE HEAT BAGS. MICROWAVABLE HEAT
Microwavable heat bags. Wall ovens microwave.
Microwavable Heat Bags
Heat (Two-Disc Special Edition)
HUNTERS & THEIR PREY--NEIL & HIS PROFESSIONAL CRIMINAL CREW HUNTTO SCORE BIG MONEY TARGETS (BANKS, VAULTS, ARMORED CARS) & ARE, IN TURN, HUNTED BY LT. VINCENT HANNA & HIS TEAM OF COPS. ABOTCHED JOB PUTS HANNA ON THEIR TRAIL WHILE THRY REGROUP & TRYTO PUT TOGETHER ONE LAST BIG 'RETIREMENT' SCORE.
Having developed his skill as a master of contemporary crime drama, writer-director Michael Mann displayed every aspect of that mastery in this intelligent, character-driven thriller from 1995, which also marked the first onscreen pairing of Robert De Niro and Al Pacino. The two great actors had played father and son in the separate time periods of The Godfather, Part II, but this was the first film in which the pair appeared together, and although their only scene together is brief, it's the riveting fulcrum of this high-tech cops-and-robbers scenario. De Niro plays a master thief with highly skilled partners (Val Kilmer and Tom Sizemore) whose latest heist draws the attention of Pacino, playing a seasoned Los Angeles detective whose investigation reveals that cop and criminal lead similar lives. Both are so devoted to their professions that their personal lives are a disaster. Pacino's with a wife (Diane Venora) who cheats to avoid the reality of their desolate marriage; De Niro pays the price for a life with no outside connections; and Kilmer's wife (Ashley Judd) has all but given up hope that her husband will quit his criminal career. These are men obsessed, and as De Niro and Pacino know, they'll both do whatever's necessary to bring the other down. Mann's brilliant screenplay explores these personal obsessions and sacrifices with absorbing insight, and the tension mounts with some of the most riveting action sequences ever filmed--most notably a daylight siege that turns downtown Los Angeles into a virtual war zone of automatic gunfire. At nearly three hours, the film qualifies as a kind of intimate epic, certain to leave some viewers impatiently waiting for more action, but it's all part of Mann's compelling strategy. Heat is a true rarity: a crime thriller with equal measures of intense excitement and dramatic depth, giving De Niro and Pacino a prime showcase for their finely matched talents. --Jeff Shannon
Creamy Orange-Chocolate Truffle Bars
1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 bag (12 oz) Hershey’s® Special Dark® chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
2/3 cup Smucker’s® Sweet Orange Marmalade
1 container (8 oz) mascarpone cheese
1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon grated orange peel (from 1 large orange)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. In medium bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar and salt with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. On low speed, gradually beat in flour until dough forms. Stir in pecans. Spread mixture in pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave milk and chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave up to 1 minute longer, stirring until smooth. Stir in marmalade; spread over base. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
4. In medium bowl, beat cheese, granulated sugar and cream on medium speed until smooth. Beat on high speed until mixture is thickened. Stir in orange peel. Spread over truffle layer. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows, wiping knife after each cut. Store covered in refrigerator.
1 box (19.5 oz) Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup water
3 EGGLAND’S BEST eggs
1 jar (10 oz) maraschino cherries, well drained, cut in half
1 box (4-serving size) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
1/2 cup cold milk
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup pistachio nuts, chopped, toasted*
1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter
1 bag (12 oz) Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. In large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Stir in cherries. Spread batter in pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat pudding mix and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and nuts. Spread over brownie. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
4. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate chips uncovered on High about 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Cool 5 minutes; carefully spread over pudding mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. For brownies, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
microwavable heat bags
Michael Arroyo has a pitching arm that throws serious heat. But his firepower is nothing compared to the heat Michael faces in his day-to-day life. Newly orphaned after his father led the family’s escape from Cuba, Michael’s only family is his seventeen-yearold brother Carlos. If Social Services hears of their situation, they will be separated in the foster-care system—or worse, sent back to Cuba. Together, the boys carry on alone, dodging bills and anyone who asks too many questions. But then someone wonders how a twelve-year-old boy could possibly throw with as much power as Michael Arroyo throws. With no way to prove his age, no birth certificate, and no parent to fight for his cause, Michael’s secret world is blown wide open, and he discovers that family can come from the most unexpected sources.
how to install a over the range microwave oven
general electric microwave recalls
stainless convection microwave oven
36 inch microwave vent hood
ge profile microwave pem31smss
microwave divided plate
maytag microwave not heating
sharp microwave manual