Flower wall clock. Fertilizing flowers.
Flower Wall Clock
- A clock is an instrument used to indicate, keep, and co-ordinate time. The word clock is derived ultimately (via Dutch, Northern French, and Medieval Latin) from the Celtic words clagan and clocca meaning "bell".
- a clock mounted on a wall
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
Book 2 Wall Books
This looks like a typical altered book with one exception- it doesn't close and it doesn't open to any other page. The things sticking out of the book are glued between the pages (with a couple of tags tucked into "secret" pockets that do pull out) The images are from my Peek- A- Boo Ladies series. I am making 6 of these books and when they are finished they will be nailed to the wall as a single art installation.
Wall Clock - Amazed Version
I think I might be hooked on the clocks and altering them. They just look so cool this way!
boston flower deliveries
make your own flower bouquet
paint plastic flower pots
balloons and flowers delivered
burbank flower delivery
paper flowers for sale
traditional wedding flowers
how to send flowers to italy