IKEBANA FLOWER DESIGN. BLACK TAFFETA FLOWER GIRL DRESS. TYPES OF EASTER FLOWERS
Ikebana Flower Design
- refers to the traditional Japanese art of floral arrangement.
- The art of Japanese flower arrangement, with formal display according to strict rules
- Japanese flower arrangement
- This is an extremely dramatic and artistic form of flower arranging that originated in Japan, but is now popular all over the world and often seen at weddings.
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
freestyle arrangement using big green leaves contrasted with dark iris flowers
ikebana: ichiyo school
freestyle arrangement with scotch broom branches and yellow protea flowers
mexican flower pots
flower girl dresses petals
flowers by seasons
wedding cakes with silk flowers
flower planting zones