Cooking classes games. Outdoor cast iron cooking. Recipe for cooking salmon.
Cooking Classes Games
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
Cook'n with Class Cornish hen
Cornish game hen, ecole de cuisine, Montmartre
all fun cooking games
english cooking game
cooking large group recipes
cooking video sites
play real cooking games
cooking show pbs
the art and science of cooking with cannabis
italian cooking schools italy
jeux de cooking mama en ligne