Cheap Cooking Oil. Play All New Cooking Games. Large Cooking Grates.
Cheap Cooking Oil
- any of numerous vegetable oils used in cooking
- Instead of coffee, Neelix pours Paris a steaming cup of cooking oil by mistake. (Waking Moments)
- Cooking oil is purified fat of plant origin, which is usually liquid at room temperature (saturated oils such as coconut and palm are more solid at room temperature than other oils).
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
Cooking Oil Truck
If you want cheap cooking oil where I live in Beijing you go to the villiage market in the morning and bring your empty jug to this truck. They'll give you a gallon of cooking oil for less than a dollar.
Fat and Oil
Cow fat normally used in the traditional Kyrgyz dish Manti which resembles a fried or steamed dumpling. Animal fat is also a cheap alternative to cooking oil and is used by many throughout the region.
cooking mama games for free to play
mastering the art of french cooking first edition signed
smithfield ham cooking instructions
basics of cooking
celebrity cooking lessons
cooking with julia child