HOTEL MIAMI INTERNATIONAL : HOTELS IN DENMARK COPENHAGEN.
Hotel Miami International
- Miami International Airport , also known as Wilcox Field, MIA, and Miami International, is the primary airport serving the South Florida area. The airport is located eight miles (13 km) northwest of Downtown Miami, in unincorporated Miami, Florida, United States.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
Starlite Hotel (Miami Beach, Floride)
The Starlite Hotel is located in the heart of South Beach. Situated on Ocean Drive, guests enjoy boutique shopping and world famous beaches by day. At night, South Beach transforms itself into a hotspot for dining, dancing and alluring nightlife.
The 50 rooms have been updated in a style art deco include luxury bedding, bathrooms with marble and refrigerators in room.
The Starlite Hotel is situated about 20 minutes from Miami International Airport by taxi or 1 hour 20 minutes by public transport.
Miami International Airport
A Continental Airlines 737 leaves the gate area at Miami International Airport
the james hotel
hoteles santa cruz
shanghai hotel sauna
tritone hotel buenos aires
cheap motels washington dc
cheap holiday accommodation
combe grove manor hotel bath
unique small hotels