Midi Guitar Riffs. Best Trumpet Mutes.
Midi Guitar Riffs
- (Guitar riff) In music, an ostinato (derived from Italian: "stubborn", compare English: obstinate) is a motif or phrase which is persistently repeated in the same musical voice. An ostinato is always a succession of equal sounds, wherein each note always has the same weight or stress.
- the southern part of France
- musical instrument digital interface: a standard protocol for communication between electronic musical instruments and computers
- Short for midiskirt, a skirt that ends at the middle of the calf
- used of women's clothing having a hemline at mid-calf; "midiskirts"; "wore her dresses midi length"
drumming (kind of)
I was playing music alone tonight and looped a really spacey guitar riff and layered a bunch of stuff over it. Then I wanted to hear it with a drum part I had in my head so I kept the guitar loop going and got the camera. I have never seen myself drum and I am in between pretty embarrassed and kind of awesomely fun. I have decided that I do not play drums very all. At all.
Disclaimer: I do not drum.
Also: Yes that is a Maria Carey poster and no it is not mine. But her butt does look nice in it.
This is the guitar player from the band that played at the work Christmas Party. Yes, there was a Hawaiian theme...
musical instrument drum
gold tone octave mandolin
free guitar chords software
clarinets for students
free guitar lessons tabs
meyer alto sax
saxophone quintet music