CELLULAR RINGTONES. CELLULAR
Cellular ringtones. Office phone ringtone.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- characterized by or divided into or containing cells or compartments (the smallest organizational or structural unit of an organism or organization); "the cellular construction of a beehive"; "any effective opposition to a totalitarian regime must be secretive and cellular"
- Of, relating to, or consisting of living cells
- (cellularity) the state of having cells
- Denoting or relating to a mobile telephone system that uses a number of short-range radio stations to cover the area that it serves, the signal being automatically switched from one station to another as the user travels about
- relating to cells; "cellular walls"; "cellular physiology"
- (of a fabric item, such as a blanket or vest) Knitted so as to form holes or hollows that trap air and provide extra insulation
Juanny on the phone
Juanny's on the phone, bitch!
Don't disrupt him from pacing and checking how lovely his nails look.
He could be on the phone with Kirstie Alley, but he's actually finding out that Max the dog just ate something utterly disgusting. Exciting!
Also, he paid three dollars so he could get a ringtone of Liza singing something from "Cabaret".
ringtone converter full version
free ringtone download to computer
zelda theme ringtone
top ringtones of the week
free legal ringtone downloads
free ringtones with no charges