WATCH EPISODES OF THE HILLS ONLINE - THE HILLS ONLINE
Watch Episodes Of The Hills Online - Womens Leather Band Watch.
Watch Episodes Of The Hills Online
- An event or a group of events occurring as part of a larger sequence; an incident or period considered in isolation
- Each of the separate installments into which a serialized story or radio or television program is divided
- (episode) a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- (episode) a part of a broadcast serial
- A finite period in which someone is affected by a specified illness
- (episode) a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- biggest consumers of energy in homes and buildings, which are heating
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- In or into operation or existence
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a small portable timepiece
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- (hill) mound: structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones; "they built small mounds to hide behind"
- A naturally raised area of land, not as high or craggy as a mountain
- A heap or mound of something
- (hill) form into a hill
- A sloping piece of road or trail
- (hill) a local and well-defined elevation of the land; "they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia"
The Hills are Alive
Man. It's been awhile since I've been that sick. 103 temp. Trip to the ER. Almost 10 days being completely out of the online world. And the whole time with the iPad on my lap re-watching Battlestar Galactica.
Happy to report I got through all 76 episodes. And yes, it was awesome yet again.
Anyways, despite being sick, it was a nice break from everything. Cleared my head a bit, stopped thinking about what I'm usually obsessed about(photography) and just laying around, soaking up up some time off. Felt good.
Also feels good to be back posting again. This particular image was shot on July 30th down in Tucson over the Catalina Mountains. My buddy Ken Peterson and I left around 1-2pm and spent the day timelapsing and waiting for the sun to go down so we could shoot some lightning.
Witnessing lightning over these mountains is something to behold. I assume the people living down there are used to it, but the sheer power and frequency was amazing.
Normally to get these many strikes in one shot takes a long exposure, maybe one around 30+ seconds. This was only 10 seconds. That's it. Five strikes. And this is actually cropped a bit, losing another strike that was off camera left.
I'm interested to know how people see the photo, because depending on your monitor calibration, you either clearly see the cactus on the right or it may appear a bit too dark. If you click on the image and check it out with the dark background, it's a bit easier to see.
(canon 5d mark ii, canon 85mm 1.8, f/7.1, iso 100, 10 sec)
House of the Blackheads
The original building was erected during the first third of the 14th century for the Brotherhood of Blackheads, a guild for unmarried German merchants in Riga. Major works were done in the years 1580 and 1886, adding most of the ornamentations.
The structure was bombed to a ruin by the Germans June 28, 1941 and the remains demolished by the Soviets in 1948. The current reconstruction was erected from 1995 to 1999.
watch and jewelry
watching movies on the computer
buying a watch online
watch tv shows on mobile
reactor dive watches
abacus smart watch
ball watch usa
wrist watch heart rate monitor
china movement watch
09.11.2011. u 23:24 •