CARS BATHROOM DECOR http://blog.dnevnik.hr/cars-bathroom-decor
CHRISTIAN WALL DECORATIONS - CHRISTIAN WALL
Christian Wall Decorations - Decorative Copper Sprinklers - Decorating Beach Homes.
Christian Wall Decorations
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- Fletcher (c.1764–93), English seaman and mutineer. In April 1789, as first mate under Captain Bligh on the HMS Bounty, he seized the ship and cast Bligh and others adrift. In 1790, the mutineers settled on Pitcairn Island, where Christian was probably killed by Tahitians
- relating to or characteristic of Christianity; "Christian rites"
- a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination
- following the teachings or manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus Christ
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
icon on ceiling of saint antony church
Coptic art from the 13th through the 15th century is well preserved in the Church of St. Anthony. The church was built at the beginning of the thirteenth century and has remained almost completely unaltered since then. The original decorations were undertaken by Master Theodore around 1232 -1233, while another painter worked in the monastery sometime before 1436. He was known as the painter of the paschal cycle.
The Characteristics of Coptic iconization follow certain symbolism that carries a meaningful message:
- Large and wide eyes symbolize the spiritual eye that look beyond the material world.
- Large ears listen to the word of God.
- Gentle lips to glorify and praise the Lord.
- Small mouths, so that they cannot be the source of empty or harmful words.
- Small noses, because the nose is sometimes seen as sensual.
- Large heads, which imply that the figure is devoted to contemplation and prayer.
Ceramic Wall Plaque
A strange mixture of Moorish and Christian decoration in this ancient Phoenician port.
outdoor tree decorations
victorian interior decor
modern home decor accessories
unique bathroom decor
movie set decorations
home bar decoration
fork and spoon wall decor
interior decorating purple
11.11.2011. u 12:28 •