COMMERCIAL BASEBOARD HEATERS : COMMERCIAL BASEBOARD
Commercial baseboard heaters : Markel heaters 5100 : 300 watt aquarium heater.
Commercial Baseboard Heaters
- (Baseboard heater) As a type of heating equipment, a system in which either electric resistance coils or finned tubes carrying steam or hot water are mounted behind shallow panels along baseboards. Baseboards rely on passive convection to distribute heated air in the space.
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- Making or intended to make a profit
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- Having profit, rather than artistic or other value, as a primary aim
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- Concerned with or engaged in commerce
Well, here it is - or at least here's the part where I actually sit. This is in my dormer attic, and I have the majority of it to myself because it's not got heat or AC (hence the space heater beneath the counter top). It's only a partially finished attic - note the lack of proper baseboards, etc - but this is another reason it's mine - nobody else wants it!
I just took this this morning, and the only thing that's missing is my Copics case. I have one of those commercial ones, and usually it's right beneath the wall shelves that hang over the paper cutter on my desk. It's currently downstairs in the living room because I was coloring and watching TV last night.
best convection heater
repair heater core
overhead garage heaters
hot water heater jacket
sauna heaters uk
44 gallon drum heater
can kerosene heaters be used indoors
electric fan wall heater
electrical water heater
- 01:25 -